Thank You

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Hopnogle
N00b

Thank You

Postby Hopnogle » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:55 am

I just wanted to drop by and say thank you to all of the people who were in Warsong on Tuesday night. In one of our battles as I was trying to return the final flag I died right on the flag stand inside your base. The server was experiencing some major lag issue and the game would not release me for rez and whether it was because you had some of your own people caught with rez lag or whether it was a show of good sportsmanship to try and allow myself to get released your flag carrier held off capping the final flag. I could see everyone in the flag room and could tell you were holding off capping it for some reason and upon my release the game ended which allowed me to get full credit for the game. I do appreciate it. I do hope that none of you got caught out because of the rez. Anyhow thank you again.

Signed,

Hopnogle

Self proclaimed worst Druid on the server, if not the whole game.

Skwishy
Sr. Peon

Postby Skwishy » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:24 am

both teams were rez lagged, you had a few dead, we had a few dead. glad everyone got the marks and honor they deserved =)

Veratu
Guild Leader aka BossGnome(tm)

Postby Veratu » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:01 am

NP :) We're here to have fun like everyone else... glad you got the marks.

-V

Stromm
Staff

Postby Stromm » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:01 am

Except poor ol' Kiyoshi (or whatever his name is). Rogue in our flagroom at the end.

WARNING: Hanging out in the opposing teams flag room may cause serious injury/death. Please consult a docter if you stay in there too long.
STROMMFUUCCKKKKKKK

Kiyoshi
N00b

Postby Kiyoshi » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:18 pm

Stromm wrote:Except poor ol' Kiyoshi (or whatever his name is). Rogue in our flagroom at the end.

WARNING: Hanging out in the opposing teams flag room may cause serious injury/death. Please consult a docter if you stay in there too long.

/cry

It was my own fault. I was SURE that I could take down all ten of you.

Return to “Agony General”