Man the Lakers suck!

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Gurzgul
Sr. Peon

Man the Lakers suck!

Postby Gurzgul » Sun May 07, 2006 6:34 am

I would just like to state that although I shall forever be a Lakers fan I would like to publicly say, "Seriously guys, wtf? You win 3 in a row and then drop 3 in a row? WTF?!?"

Thank you, that is all.

Kyokan
Sr. Peon

Postby Kyokan » Sun May 07, 2006 7:35 am

The lakers have a problem...and its name is Kobe.

Prybutok
Staff

Postby Prybutok » Sun May 07, 2006 9:55 am

they need Shaq back.
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain." -Captain Murphy

Kyokan
Sr. Peon

Postby Kyokan » Sun May 07, 2006 10:26 am

/agree

They should have let Kobe go instead of Shaq. Basketball is a team sport and Shaq is a team player. People think Kobe is great because hes had several games this year where he scored 50+ points per game. Thats not really a good thing. If one guy is scoring 50% to 70% of your teams total points, something is wrong. Plus I just dont like Kobe for moral reasons. :lol:

Gurzgul
Sr. Peon

Postby Gurzgul » Sun May 07, 2006 10:38 am

Although I disagree with your statements that the Lakers should have held on to Shaq (he wasn't worth the type of extension he wanted). I think Kobe has done some punk things since then. I think what people often overlook is that Kobe opted out of the last year of his last contract, he could've waited to test the market another year and remained on the Lakers one more year with Shaq as they were both under contract and both would be free agents the next year. Then they could discuss what would be best for the team instead of the trade me, no I won't sign sorta thing. Kobe is just trying to do what it takes to help his team win, if other people aren't scoring he sometimes has to score a bunch of points. however, then he does punk things like in game 7 where he doesn't score just because he's trying to prove a point. If Kobe scores 81 he's selfish, if Kobe scores 18 he's selfish. He has a bad rap and it's going to take several years of elevating his teammates to shake that rap, unfortunately he needs more solid role players than a guy who was suspended from his team for the play offs because of his attitude and a guy who couldn't last longer than 10 days on any other NBA team. The Spurs have better players on their bench than the Lakers are starting, just the way it is right now.

Monkeypump
Peon

Postby Monkeypump » Fri May 12, 2006 4:27 pm

Go CLIPPERS!

Kekoa
Sr. Peon

Postby Kekoa » Fri May 12, 2006 4:53 pm

Basketball.....HOW can I concentrate on b-ball with HOCKEY still around...

hehehehehe ....actually... I am just not a basketball fan >_<

But when I lived in Sacramento, we would have fights in the call center when the kings and lakers were playing...it was scary!!

They actually separated the call center...first floor was laker fans...second floor was kings fans...

Crazy crazy....

Prybutok
Staff

Postby Prybutok » Fri May 12, 2006 6:33 pm

yeah Sac fans are seriously crazy about the Kings; probably because we have no other pro sports team.
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain." -Captain Murphy

Return to “Agony General”