Baycon

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Clunck
N00b

Baycon

Postby Clunck » Wed May 31, 2006 8:22 am

Hey,

I meet some of your ranks at a sci-fi convention this past weekend and heard that this was the place to be for end game content. I am currently on another server but am defiantly looking for a change of pace. Was wondering if someone could get back to me and discuss the current status of what’s needed in your raids so I don’t waist time leveling a toon yall wouldn’t want :}.

I currently have a shaman at 60 and several alts at the 35-40 ranges. I have completed ZG, AQ 20 and MC. I really do love the Shaman class but continued to feel nerfed in pve.

Thanks for the feedback,

Taz

Kyokan
Sr. Peon

Postby Kyokan » Wed May 31, 2006 9:03 am

I would imagine you'd need to have a level 55+ character on this server and then submit an application.

Try going here - http://www.agonyguild.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1372

Clunck
N00b

Postby Clunck » Wed May 31, 2006 9:16 am

Thanks for the info, I jsut wanted to make sure that if I were to level a toon on this server that I would stand a chance to get in. Didnt want to waist anyone's time if you were full on people for the forceable future.

Braindrop
End Game

Postby Braindrop » Wed May 31, 2006 9:17 am

While I am in no way involved in recruitment, lemme just say that you can never have too many priests... :)

Arly
End Game

Postby Arly » Wed May 31, 2006 9:20 am

Recruitment is currently open for Mages, Druids, Rogues, Warlocks. Sure, by the time you level one of those to 60, we may not *need* another one, but we are always looking for excellent playerrs that would be an asset to this guild, almost regardless of class. Being able to fill a role that is needed is great, but playing a class that you love, and being a true asset to this guild is even better. So pick a toon, level him up, and start grouping with us. Good luck!

~Arly

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Wed May 31, 2006 9:35 am

Warlock. play a lock, master the class learn all you can about banishing mobs and crowd control and odds are you'll make the cut.

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Wed May 31, 2006 9:36 am

Priests are always a popular choice as well!

Kyokan
Sr. Peon

Postby Kyokan » Wed May 31, 2006 10:05 am

Clunck wrote:Thanks for the info, I jsut wanted to make sure that if I were to level a toon on this server that I would stand a chance to get in. Didnt want to waist anyone's time if you were full on people for the forceable future.

I dont think anyone is going to promise that if you hit 60 that you will get a free pass into the guild. You'll have to apply and prove yourself like everyone else. I guess youll need to figure out whether you wanna take the risk. If you are dedicated and play well, you have a shot.

wtb warlocks
Last edited by Kyokan on Wed May 31, 2006 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tryte
Sr. Peon

Postby Tryte » Wed May 31, 2006 10:07 am

WTB Ranged dps period, all 6 of us on raids in no thx, and i dont count yet =P

Clunck
N00b

Postby Clunck » Wed May 31, 2006 10:41 am

Thanks everyone for the input!

BTW: I never assumed that if I hit 60 that I would automatically get in :shock:

That would be totally too presumptuous of me.

I have had loads of fun with my shaman and I feel that I can perhaps assist a raid better with a healing class. My guess is I will shoot for a priest and see how it goes.

The Gooch
Sr. Peon

Postby The Gooch » Wed May 31, 2006 2:18 pm

Kyokan wrote:
Clunck wrote:Thanks for the info, I jsut wanted to make sure that if I were to level a toon on this server that I would stand a chance to get in. Didnt want to waist anyone's time if you were full on people for the forceable future.

I dont think anyone is going to promise that if you hit 60 that you will get a free pass into the guild. You'll have to apply and prove yourself like everyone else. I guess youll need to figure out whether you wanna take the risk. If you are dedicated and play well, you have a shot.

wtb warlocks

At the same time, you switching servers specifically to game with us shows quite a bit of dedication and determination - something that will not go unseen by the officers. In my opinion, though I'm not an officer, your application would probably have better "weight" than a level 60 with no guild affiliation off of the ysera server who applies at the same time as you.
The eyes are the groin of the head - Dwight Schrute

EDINGER INCIDENT - Electronica with a splash of Limon

Gonz
End Game

Postby Gonz » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:52 am

Send me a tell when u get on the server for some bags and whatnot. I love when people move servers and spend tremendous amounts of time leveling up just to play with us. It shows the kind of dedication that we need.

Clunck
N00b

Postby Clunck » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:42 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that posted that I am very thankfull for the imput. I started a druid today (lvl 8 atm) should have him in "reachable" range for recruitment by the end of the month tops.

Oh btw, I decided to keep my faviorite toon name since it wasent taken.

Look up Clunck and say hi when ya get a chance
8)

Return to “Agony General”