Hi again

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Clunck
N00b

Hi again

Postby Clunck » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:02 am

So its been two weeks on the new server for me and ive been able to reach a dismal lvl 23 :cry: .

The problem I seam to be incountering is lack of other people at my level wanting to do much of anything.

I have talked to a few of you in game, but the consincense Ive recived is that until 55, "your on your own".

Not that im looking for any free handouts, but I was wondering if anyone conected with the guild had some alts around my lvl to play with (or something of the kin).

Ive found that the fastest way to lvl is to do so with others. Any thoughts, Ideas, Opionions, taunts, jokes...anything would be helpfull!

Im a VERY social person and the lack of the "hang out factor" is kiling me slowly on the inside.

Thanks for the feedback

Clunck

Tendalus
Sr. Peon

Re: Hi again

Postby Tendalus » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:54 am

Clunck wrote:incountering consincense Opionions helpfull kiling

You're killing me quickly on the outside.

Beezer
Sr. Peon

Postby Beezer » Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:27 am

Hey bud i'd be glad to help you lvl. Problem is the only free time i have after work is spent raiding M-F. If your on late friday night and all day sat. i'll be glad to lend ya a hand.

Hit me up in game!
Yes that's me...that's my game face...watch out!
www.myspace.com/b33z3r11

Clunck
N00b

Re: Hi again

Postby Clunck » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:09 pm

Tendalus wrote:
Clunck wrote:incountering consincense Opionions helpfull kiling

You're killing me quickly on the outside.

It never said that spelling well was required :shock:

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:54 pm

Clunk i talked to you briefly a few weeks ago and haven't seen you on since, if i'm around and not busy shoot me a tell i'll plow you through SFK or SM when you're ready.

but for the msot part leveling up is easiest when you're solo grinding quests. grouping cuts your xp take down by a large margin and odds are that's why you're falling behind, the trick is to hit target zones one lvl higher than the reccomended lvl so that you blow through everything quickly, if you encounter a quest that's too difficult drop it and move on-staying on one thing is what will fuck you over hard.

here's some pointers fro your lvl:

23-24 stonetalon peaks, ashenvale forest, modest quest series in each area, ignore the elite quests and focus ont he doable ones.
25-28 100 needles, hillsbrad foothills.
28-charred vale in stonetalon peaks
29- coastal ashenvale

once you're 30 hit shimmering flats in southeast 100 needles

if you'd like more detailed info or help shoot me a message in game.

Doom-

Return to “Agony General”