Saying hi from Basic Trainning

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Tendalus
Sr. Peon

Postby Tendalus » Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:59 pm

Dude if they treat you like a maggot piece of dogshit all day... they should at least let you play wow all night

well... at least till LIGHTS OUT

Almon
Sr. Peon

Postby Almon » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:42 pm

Lights out is more of a Basic Trainning thing, we just have to be back in the dorms by a certin time, they could give a shit less when we goto sleep, so long as we make it to class or what ever we need to do the next day.

Call me some time tend, my number is still the same.

Stabbah
N00b

Postby Stabbah » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:34 pm

Hey Branch,

So let me guess you are an intell shark? Goodfellow was my tech school also but I was there for firefighting before I got orders to Eglin AFB (which is a great stateside base for your dreamsheet considerations). I was also stationed in Germany (Spangdahlem) and tdy to Aviano AB Italy. Aviano was great cause it had a ski resort and two beaches 45 minutes from the base in both directions. Germany was cool but I was there when it was the mark and not the Euro there: translation=cheap beer and food. I hope you get what base you want for assignment and if you like it...be able to stay out there for awhile. Just remember to keep updating your dreamsheet throughout your career and clear it if your happy at your assigned base. You dont want them handing you orders for some other base you had on your dreamsheet since basic. Take care and hope to see you ingame in soon. Later.

Stabbah

Almon
Sr. Peon

Postby Almon » Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:41 pm

I am SPINSTRA (9S100), but I got stuck with all the firefighters. My classes dont start till Feb 27 :(. As far as bases go, I am hopeing for Hawaii or Germany, there were only 3 overseas I could pick from with my job. But I will keep updateing, i didnt even know we could. lol. I hope to get in game asap, should be around the 8th of jan, But I am sure something will fuck up the date, beacuse nothing ever seems to go as planned!

Braindrop
End Game

Postby Braindrop » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:24 am

Hey man, glad you're doing well. If you ever road trip to Austin, dinner & beer are on me.

brain

Almon
Sr. Peon

Postby Almon » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:29 pm

I should get my car in march, if I dont buya new one before that. Been looking at the scion xA's. I really like them. Also I will have to check to see how far we are allowed from base without being on leave, I think its 300 miles. I should be able to come down sometime in late march or arpil, i think. Ill let ya know more when I do!

Stabbah
N00b

Postby Stabbah » Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:04 pm

Study your manual hard bro and know your shit when its time to phase up. If you know it well and impress them with additional stuff out of it when they ask you questions they might just bump you to phase 3. Seen that happen before. Just get out of phase 1 asap. That shit sucks. Take it easy.
Stabbah

Mbus
N00b

Postby Mbus » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:25 pm

I think Branch just doesnt like to raid and is making up this "Air Force" thing as an excuse....

Almon
Sr. Peon

Postby Almon » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:34 pm

Phase 1 at the squardron (312th) I am at is not all that bad, other then I dont have my computer for WOW. We very rarely have room inspections and open ranks, they dont care for the most part what time we get back to the dorms, the MTL's are never around, they have the 3 knock rule when doing accountablity, when they do it. They knock 3 times and then assume if no one answers they are sleeping and they move on to the next room. Being with a the spark puppies is not all bad.

Rathic
End Game

Postby Rathic » Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:38 am

non-grunts get treated better than the grunts. youll learn that more and more. :)
Rathic - Newb Druid of Agony

Rathic
End Game

Postby Rathic » Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:39 am

heh.. and thinking back, i was on vandy so long i actually got phase 5 :X
Rathic - Newb Druid of Agony

Stabbah
N00b

Postby Stabbah » Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:38 pm

Just make friends with your ropes so they can cover for you in the case that your not there when they make curfew checks. That way you can stay out at the strip club all night. Of course a guy like you should stay inside and be in bed by 9 o'clock. Leave the women to the firefighters. Hoorah firedawgs 312!

Stabbah

Return to “Agony General”