Cleadus may be coming to Ysera.

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

cleaduss
N00b

Cleadus may be coming to Ysera.

Postby cleaduss » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:08 am

Whats up guys. Things on Doomhammer have been dissapointing for me. I started a pvp team and it went strong for about 2 weeks, but fell apart by in-group drama.
I've apped to several guilds and am apped to LT at the moment. but if that doesn't work out I will be coming to see my old friends on Ysera with Cleadus.
I just want to say that in the short time I was in Agony and the time I spent PvPing with Agony I felt most comfortable and was treated the best. So if things don't work out you will hear from me again. Shout outs to Monkeypump, my favorite rogue decayous, RD and Arrowup. Peace out Agony and grats in your progress in BWL. 8)

llanedd
Peon

Re: Cleadus may be coming to Ysera.

Postby llanedd » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:10 am

[quote="cleaduss"]I've apped to several guilds and am apped to LT at the moment. but if that doesn't work out I will be coming to see my old friends on Ysera with Cleadus./quote]

Glad to see we're last on the list of guilds you want to join :-P

cleaduss
N00b

Postby cleaduss » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:20 am

I wonder if you knew I came over with Agony, a while back when they were leveling to 60. I got tired of the grind and started my own PvP team, but that didnt work out either. I just dont have the money right now to transfer I just graduated high school and moved out of my house and just started paying for things that are more important and keep me fed and cool in the Arizona heat. I don't have the 70 dollars to spare and I do recall verato not wanting people to be asses on the new server. I have major respect for this guild and I hope I still got friends in it.

Gonz
End Game

Postby Gonz » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:22 am

You might want to talk to Verato before you make any plans to transfer anywhere....

cleaduss
N00b

Postby cleaduss » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:24 am

Oh ya, most definately im not just expecting to get right back in Agony. I am planning on talking to V when I get back to Arizona. In chicago visiting my Grandma since she couldn't make it out for my Graduation.

Prybutok
Staff

Postby Prybutok » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:50 am

congratz on graduating to real life Cleadus. It's tough and as you've already found out you often have to make sacrifices to get towards some semblance of your goals.

we're still hammering out our transfers policy and I think that's probably why Gonz directed you to Verato. If you do come over you could always play with those of us who aren't able to raid for whatever reason (ie me).

n any case, it's good to see you have your priorities straight (RL > WoW). Keep lurking on the boards.
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain." -Captain Murphy

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:57 am

Edited: Statement is inaccurate about our guild policies. -Verato

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:58 am

oh and cleadus... Book of the Dead!

Veratu
Guild Leader aka BossGnome(tm)

Postby Veratu » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:11 pm

Save yerself $25 Cleadus, there won't be an Agony tag for you.

-V

Paldail
Sr. Peon

Postby Paldail » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:01 pm

Verato wrote:Save yerself $25 Cleadus, there won't be an Agony tag for you.

-V

Harsh! Verato is such a dick! But he at least fights the assholes and keeps the pussies in place!

I miss you cleadus and ur shitty mic!
Paldail lvl 70 Paladin retired!
Arrowup lvl 65 Ranger retired!
Arrowup lvl 60 Hunter retired!

Paldail lvl 70 Warrior - Sold out to Vindication!

Return to “Agony General”