Hey guys

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Dranawor
N00b

Hey guys

Postby Dranawor » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:26 am

Hey guys,
I applied to your guys' guild last night. I spoke to a couple officers including Verato about the situation and was just curious if any conclusion was come to. It was kind of hard to chat w. them last night seeing as you were raiding for most of the night, so i figured i'd post here just incase. Thx =)

P.S. if you have no clue who i am this is my ctprofile:
http://ctprofiles.net/1754821

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:02 pm

Speak to Verato about your application if you have anuy questions aobut your status. It might be difficult to hold a drawn out conversation sicne we do raid six nites a week and have had s huge amount of apps recently due to the opening of server transfers.

The best advice for you is to group and spend as much time as possible with Agony members, /join Agonyteam and see what we're doing and where we are.

Dranawor
N00b

Postby Dranawor » Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:09 pm

Thx for the info =). I put all the stuff through for the server transfer lastnight so hopefully w.in the next few days i'll be able to log on and play w. a few of you. A quick questions since you said that you've had an influx of apps due to the server transfer: Is my app a decent one compaired to what you've gotten and what you're looking for?

Veratu
Guild Leader aka BossGnome(tm)

Postby Veratu » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:47 pm

That question is not easily answered, nor one anyone other than my staff is qualified to answer.

We look for a multitude of things in apps, the obvious ones being the raid time (as in time of day) and of course experience.

Age, personality, ability to play your class... those are also important traits... which is why it's all on the application ;)

-V

Dranawor
N00b

Postby Dranawor » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:21 pm

sounds good, thx for the quick reply. Should be on the server in the next couple days..looking forward to meeting up w. you guys and hopefully i'll get a chance to prove myself to the guild. take care =)

Return to “Agony General”