Availability.

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Zenjin
N00b

Availability.

Postby Zenjin » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:53 am

Hello Gentlemen (and ladies),

My wife and I recently transferred (and applied), but we can see that you guys are getting overwhelmed with applicants, etc...

So, at this point, we would just like to make our toons available to any 5, 10, 20 mans or pvp groups that you may throw together on your down time.

Zenjin - hunter (me) and Bjorke/Nikitah - priest/mage (wife). Our mains are pretty well geared (almost 100% purple), have significant experience in WoW's end game as well as 5+ years in EQ.

We'd like a chance to prove ourselves in groups or small raid settings with Agony, should you recruit in the future.

For now, we're gonna be farming Timbermaw / TB for rep-enchants for her mage.

As of now, her mage has +25 agi for 2hands and typical enchants, I'm an engineer and have the schematics for CMR and the +3 hit scope, should anyone need.

Anyway, good times to ya and much success to your progression.

Zenjin
8)

Veratu
Guild Leader aka BossGnome(tm)

Postby Veratu » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:54 am

I sent you guys an e-mail :)

Find me in game.. you two will be proceeding on in your applications.

-V

Zenjin
N00b

Postby Zenjin » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:00 am

Will do after work.

:wink:

Prybutok
Staff

Postby Prybutok » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:49 pm

you're from Karana right? Do you remember GM Jaydrox?
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain." -Captain Murphy

Ryan-Roshen
Sr. Peon

Postby Ryan-Roshen » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:33 pm

Jaydrox?

WRU Lexus?

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:47 pm

i'm always up for instance runs in the morning or late late after raids are over, feel free to send me a whisper. be sre to join AgonyTeam so you can communicate with the guild.

scarboar
Sr. Peon

Postby scarboar » Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:25 pm

You know I had to!

Ryan-Roshen
Sr. Peon

Postby Ryan-Roshen » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:06 pm

So money!

Best... scarboar update... ever

scarboar
Sr. Peon

Postby scarboar » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:18 am

I think I'm going to post some random nostalgia update pics every few days for shits and giggles.

Caenyien
Sr. N00b

Postby Caenyien » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:10 am

I vaguely remember an update about he-man and skeletor but forgot what it was about.

Zenjin
N00b

Postby Zenjin » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:22 am

Nope, sorry, don't remember that name.

Hell, I don't remember many names from back then.

Guilds that were significant at the time were Paralax (became Elemental Dawn), Nightbane (became Night Eternal), GreyHawke, etc...

I spent a little time in Elemental Dawn, guild leader was a best of the best monk, can't remember his name atm.

But we spent most of our time in Silver Daggers, they were pretty moderate, not high end at the time and it was a big dysfunctional family atmosphere.

But even in Silver Daggers expectations were much greater than most of the WoW guilds I've seen. It still kinda gives me the shakes ever time I see locks summoning countless people to a raid just because they were too lazy or busy to get there on time. I'm like, "that shit would never fly in EQ". Same thing with afk raiders... hehe.

Anyway, it's was kewl to get an invite for Ony and take that slut down. Hopefully the wife and I will be chillin n killin with you guys a lot more in the near future. 8)

Zenjin

Kommisar
End Game

Postby Kommisar » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:41 am

So you were on Karana back in the day? Silver Daggers, especially... would I know you? Heh.

(Yeah, I'm the Kommisar from Karana that took over Naggy and Vox runs for KCoG with Lagdalen after Haemish and Haemish put the Sacred Band on the rotations seperate from the CoG).
80 Warrior - Ysera
70 Paladin, Team Karana! (retired)
Undeniable proof:
Forever Can-Head.

Zenjin
N00b

Postby Zenjin » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:18 am

Don't know if you would know me or not.

My Beastlord was, "Scalewulf Razortooth", had a warrior that never made it to 60, "Tyriel Throatcutter".

Wife's druid was Lluanie, warrior Purryn and I think the chanter was nekitah or something like that.

I can't remember the guys name that was basically running the show in SD at that time... he had an Ogre warrior and his girlfriend was in guild as well as her daughter. He had dye'd his gear like all red and green or something to that effect (he was easy to spot, used to make fun of him for looking like a Christmas Tree). There was some drama with them, they split up and the guild was in turmoil for awhile. Was it Zeol? I honestly don't remember.

Haha, Sacred Band... I remember that. Funny, the things you don't think about until someone mentions something that triggers those memories...
...good times for sure.

I got some screenies somewhere, if I ever find them I'll put them on photo bucket with a link.

:D

EDIT:

Was looking over SD's current EQ roster and the name that stands out to me atm is Tildaien. I see Pudytat joined SD. LMAO. We used to run with him all the time (if it's the original Pudy).. Used to give him so much shit about his trains...err.... pulls.

My wifes cousin (and one of my closest friends) still plays on Karana (Rathe), Cootie, Coots, Miztical and his psuedo wife Aaliyaha.

Any of those names ring a bell with you? Hopefully not anything bad...

:wink:

Return to “Agony General”