Grats on the rep grind!

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Sparc
N00b

Grats on the rep grind!

Postby Sparc » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:26 am

Congratulations on the nasty rep grind to get the needed rep. I tried to help farm bugs for ya (did you get the ones that I sent in the mail yesterday?) as much as I could in between trying to get my stuff knocked out (I have the absolute worst luck when it comes to drops. Ask anyone in the guild, it is a running joke because my luck is so bad).

Anyway, I just want to say that I will forego any raids (and DKP gained) for the next week to help you guys in way that I can. I know there are several other Empyrean members who would gladly jump on their horde alt to help in any way that they can. Hell, just communicte in vent and we will assemble an Alliance raid to help you. Just make sure to tag everything so we don't accidentally do it.

I know Ink, Ver, and Skwishy have alliance alts that I have talked to and Arg is in our Vent pretty often. Just let us know when and where you will be and I will get as many people as possible to help. The only ones that we can't help with are the ones inside instances.

Hotmustard has already said that they would help with the 5hr Nef kill. Last night we took Nethershadow from Eclipse through and got her Red Shard done. Basically, she talked to Vael and got the quest then left the raid and the instance. We raced to Nef and reinvited after Chrommy. Downed Nef and she got her Red Shard.

While we haven't set a public time for the gong event we have spoken with the GM's over every guild about a time and date should Valafar/Missy either have a change of heart or be banned or whatever. Many people are breathing down MY neck to start the event now but I really want Skwishy standing there with me. Therefore, if the event doesn't go down tomorrow I wil have to make a post about when we intend on doing it. It will have to be at a time that people will be given enough notice but not so far out that people get pissy about it.

The bottom line is this, we have to act fast to get your scepter knocked out and there are a LOT of people who want to see you do it and will help in any way that they can. Just let us know.
Last edited by Sparc on Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sod
N00b

Postby Sod » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:25 am

Echoing Sparc's congrats here! Damn bugs about made us all nuts.

I'll be glad to help as well, though, with any runs you might need to make. Already familiar with some of ya, but it's a 60 priest, if that's needed. Just give me a yell on Sod or the Emp forums!

remagi
End Game

Postby remagi » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:39 am

Thanks for helping me out on one of my (sadly) many late night grinds Sparc.

-Remagi
GREEN.

"Please don't lock up these words." - Lenny Bruce

Nindar
Peon

Postby Nindar » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:39 pm

Hi Sparc,

The bottom line is, you rock !

Regardless if Agony gets ours done quickly or not, you at least show consideration and compassion for those trying to legitimately finish a brutal quest. I won't hold it against you if we're too slow and the pressure is unbearable such that you open before we're ready.

I think we're going to bust our asses to get it done asap though.

For those reading this without compassion unlike you Sparc, who brought a large portion of the quest from another server, I'm going to rip your Adam's apple out of your neck with my bear hands in the BGs.

Veratu
Guild Leader aka BossGnome(tm)

Postby Veratu » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:46 pm

Thanks for the post Sparc, I assure you (From Tahiti no less) that my team is going full bore on the quest line to ensure that we get it done.

We're putting in place a Nef plan, and will bust the other quests this week if it takes us every damn day to do it.

We'll see you at the gong... this is what we do best, take pressure and eat it for lunch.

-V

Return to “Agony General”