Appologies and goodbye

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Shadowcat
N00b

Appologies and goodbye

Postby Shadowcat » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:42 am

Hello, Just wanted to say I was sorry if I brought any bad publicity to Agony through my forum post about the AQ gates in the WoW forums.

I was in the app guild at the time I made this post and I was not aware of the "no posting in the forums" rule you guys have. I never mentioned Agony and the post was pure of motive and contained no "drama" at all.

Stromm had a talk with me this afternoon and informed me of the no posting rule, which I complied to and did not post again after that.

8 hours later, as I was waiting for WSG to pop, I went for a sandwich. I got back to my PC and see "Shadowcat has been removed from the guild"

This hit me pretty hard and I recieved no explanation as to why. It was only after talking to an agony member (who shall remain nameless) was I informed as to why.

My boyfriend and I have been playing WoW since closed beta and this is the first time I was ever booted from a guild.

We hail from doomhammer, as most of you do. I was not in Agony there, but rather Shadow Protectorate. I have never had a problem in a guild before, and I considered myself as a good, helpfull and active member of any guild I ever joined.

Anyway, I am sorry if you feel my post was out of line, and I never intended any harm to come to Agony becasue of it. The lack of comunication or explanation of my removal has left a very bad taste in my mouth and I see now that this is for the best for both your guild and myself.

Besides, you guys need another warlock like a submarine needs a screen door :P

Best of luck with your guild progression and I hope to still see some of my good friends in Agony from time to time in game.

Sincerly, Cat

remagi
End Game

Postby remagi » Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:43 am

Actually we do need warlocks =(.

If you understand the rules now and don't find them troublesome, it may be worth talking to V about it. On the other hand if the experience left you cold and not feeling it's worth it, understandable that you wouldn't want to.

The chat channel we use requires no particular guilding however! And neither does general grouping in game.

-Remagi
GREEN.

"Please don't lock up these words." - Lenny Bruce

Veratu
Guild Leader aka BossGnome(tm)

Postby Veratu » Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:45 am

Shadowcat, this is my fault. I was the one who removed you and didn't send you a tell. My fault entirely, I had full intention on doing it however I got handed the raid leadership about 30 seconds after I dropped you and my focus switched to the raid.

My apologies... find me in game and we'll discuss if you want to return now that you are fully aware of the rules.

-V

Return to “Agony General”