Hey strangers

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Oldtimer
N00b

Hey strangers

Postby Oldtimer » Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:09 pm

Hey guys,

Popped to read the latest from Agony and found some bish and creamed your forums. It won't let recreate Sarkoris as an id and I don't have a Wow name so just picked something easy to remember.

So anyway, hi and is everyone looking forward to the new power ranger armour from test :wink:

Sark.

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:11 pm

lol

sup bro longtime no see. how have you been?

Idyaar
End Game

Postby Idyaar » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:07 am

The man from down under! How the hell are you, Sark? Man, this makes my morning. I was having the "where are they now" thoughts on the way into work and you were in there!

Oldtimer
N00b

Postby Oldtimer » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:21 pm

I am great guys, busy as all get out at work (shipping 200,000 books per day) but happy just the same. Home life is good, work life is good so pretty satisfied bloke atm.

I still enjoy reading your WOW posts despite not having a clue about most of it.

Other that, I probably won't post too much , doubt many remember me anyway (how many are old school and how many are new to Agony in WOW) ?? Not that I am old schoo aka Agony 1.0 but still had my best days in EQ 1 when I had the Agony tag floating over my head.

Take it easy and chat soon.

Sark.

Fiori
Peon

Postby Fiori » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:32 pm

<3 Sark

How's life down under?

Fiori / Sonrisa
"I can kill you with my mind." - River Tam, Serenity

Idyaar
End Game

Postby Idyaar » Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:12 am

Dude, there is a ton of us. Just the names have been changed to protect the innocent!

Ryan-Roshen
Sr. Peon

Postby Ryan-Roshen » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:01 pm

Theres a few of us left Sark. More than you would probably expect

Hope things are going well for you

Prybutok
Staff

Postby Prybutok » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:24 pm

pointy stick > old timer
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain." -Captain Murphy

Oldtimer
N00b

Postby Oldtimer » Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:01 pm

I did actually think of making the account PointyStick but was kinda hoping Oldtimer could be ranamed to Sarkoris for oldtime sake (hence the name). Guess the old accounts are disabled for security purposes after the last debacle.

Good to hear so many of the old "HCC" are still about. Damn you guys used to rock. I was checkign some old screen shots I have. The old public enemy number 1 poster for Rallos Zek, constantly updated as we got him down to a new lower %. Mini holding his shiny new sword once he was finally downed. A pic Fiori sent me when she boxed me for my final god access flag for Potime, with me in that zone. Herc's amazing art work on the update pages, with god after god being added to the list of Agony victims.

I even found shots of some of the very early raids, not long after the guild became and active raid force again taking on likes of Doomshade etc. with Lexus at the helm.

So from a raid force getting its feet wet in Luclin, going against the flow and bypassing VT directly to EP, getting bitch slapped but slowly getting strats right, gear improving, to full EP access, then the horror that was the contested EP gods to finally farming PoTime in a single day. And lets not forget the ever enjoyable and buggy Discord raids.

Damn I had fun back then, until like most of you found it became more like work than a game. But still will always be proud of the name that floated over my head. I don't think you guys ever realised how much it meant to me for a wandering aussie to be considered a member of one of the best guild I ahve ever come across. /Salute.

One day I may wander over to WoW. For now happy in EQ II with my local aussie guild. Raiding (if you can consider it that) and just gebnerally having a relaxing time.

Sark.

Oldtimer
N00b

Postby Oldtimer » Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:57 pm

On a side note I have noticed gamespy are having a free Wow trial but it is limited to US only. Anyone able to leach/host it and provide the guest account details so I can give it a try. You never know it might get me started.

Sark.

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:30 pm

you aussies count as US as far as i know, you should be able to just register for the trial and have at it.

Oldtimer
N00b

Postby Oldtimer » Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:21 pm

Nope - went to gamepsy - registered as an aussie then followed link which kindly told it was for US only and they may have a non US trail eventually.

Sark.

Idyaar
End Game

Postby Idyaar » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:47 pm

Maybe register a different way? I know there was people who somehow pulled that off before. Also, send Verato (Minimeatz) a tell to change yer name back.

Jermz
Sr. N00b

Postby Jermz » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:15 am

Sup Sark!

Idyaar
End Game

Postby Idyaar » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:45 am

Jermz - love the sig. Fucking looks just like you.

Return to “Agony General”