Crash, a brick wall

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Tendalus
Sr. Peon

Crash, a brick wall

Postby Tendalus » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:17 pm

Moved.
Last edited by Tendalus on Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

remagi
End Game

Postby remagi » Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:01 am

Jesus christ you're a pathetic son of a bitch. You really need to get this through your head, and I mean this with complete conviction: nobody gives a fuck about you Tend. Any consideration you might have had for being dropped in a manner you felt unfair is long long washed away by your completely psychotic stalking behavior.

We've done a lot of shit since the front page was updated, Herc's account got hacked and he's had better things to do than pretty pictures.

But regardless, I need to repeat: you're a pathetic loser. Go the fuck away.

-Remagi
GREEN.

"Please don't lock up these words." - Lenny Bruce

Veratu
Guild Leader aka BossGnome(tm)

Postby Veratu » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:10 am

*chuckles*

Comedy .. pure comedy..

I'd post some of our progression kills, but then it would break Herrcs theme and he hates that :) So instead I'll just wait until he gets his account back and let him do one giant collage of all our recent killings.

-V

gluttonie
Peon

Postby gluttonie » Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:02 pm

You all might not know this, and I know you do not want to ever see Tendalus post again!

REMEMBER THIS...everytime Tendalus post a smurf is born...

Save the smurfs they need love too.
Where did all the good sizzle go?

Kommisar
End Game

Postby Kommisar » Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:55 pm

Great... so that's 305 more smurfs I need to track down and exterminate?
80 Warrior - Ysera
70 Paladin, Team Karana! (retired)
Undeniable proof:
Forever Can-Head.

Rathic
End Game

Postby Rathic » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:00 am

you really need something better to do with your time. perhaps go ruin another relaionship with a woman you consider psycho.. but who may really not be as insane as you want her to be... just wanting to get away from your needy, attention desiring bullshit personality.

hope you still havent figured it out tend. that would just ruin my day.
Rathic - Newb Druid of Agony

Kyokan
Sr. Peon

Postby Kyokan » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:45 am

Perhaps its for the best that you werent wiped from this board. Its fun watching you make yourself look like an asshat.

Faith
N00b

Postby Faith » Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:35 am

Veratu wrote:*chuckles*

Comedy .. pure comedy..

I'd post some of our progression kills, but then it would break Herrcs theme and he hates that :) So instead I'll just wait until he gets his account back and let him do one giant collage of all our recent killings.

-V

Phew!!!! I was gettin really worried. I check your guys site every few days and was like "shit, I'm gonna have to go rattle V's cage til he turns into the Angry Monkey and decides to attack" .... wait that didn't even make sense.

Anyway, I have your Whoobie... it's all Whoobied out, no more fun :(

You can have it back for free.
Eat Healthy, Stay Fit, Die Anyway. Hunters do that to you.

CT Profile

yopie
Peon

Postby yopie » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:33 am

The front page isn't updated...Holy Shit...the world must be over! What the shit will happen now?! Agony, in my opinion, has been one of the most solid crew I've ever played with.

Fuck Tend and his bullshit, all I wish I could play....frickin RL...whats up with that? Keep kickin ass guys!

Veratu

Postby Veratu » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:39 am

Holy shit Faith, where have you been?

It seems that since the xfers hit, we don't chat as much .. looks like you guys scaled your raiding days back a bit too.

How are things over there? :)

-V

Tendalus
Sr. Peon

Postby Tendalus » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:04 pm

Moved.
Last edited by Tendalus on Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Veratu

Postby Veratu » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:07 pm

You're sad Tendalus, truely sad ... your posts smell of "I'll throw hate as my out because they kicked me from the guild"

Get over it ... we spend time playing a game, the same game you play (or played), and we have a lot of fun together, and to top it off from a "game" perspective we're better than we have ever been...

So seriously, stop with your "I'm better than you, you're all losers" bullshit because the reality is you are just pathetic.

Find another guild to stalk

-V

gluttonie
Peon

Postby gluttonie » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:17 pm

Welcome Smurf 306 to the world... his name is Stalker Smurf

It takes a truly small dick to impregnate Smurfette, but luckily Tendalus has what it takes.
Where did all the good sizzle go?

Stromm
Staff

Postby Stromm » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:48 pm

Tendalus wrote:You guys are fucking pathetic, and it's amusing me less and less. I can only hope that my harsh words help you to see what a fucking waste of life all of these failed efforts are.

You are the 13th highest poster on our boards Tendalus.

You have made 306 posts to people who for the most part, hate you.

Assuming you wrote every post in 1 minute (which I'm sure some took longer). That's 5 hours of your life, wasted on making posts to people who dislike and despise you.

Out of roughly the last 15 posts you've made, a majority of them have been nothing but hateful. 2 of them were random comments and 1 was a link to a video. Maybe if you didn't try to be such a jackass, people would actually like you.

You are fucking pathetic, and it's amusing us less and less. I can only hope my harsh words help you see what a fucking waste of life all of your failed efforts are.

Move on with your life man, there's a whole world out there of other people you can bug....or try something new and be nice to them, then they'll be nice to you!
STROMMFUUCCKKKKKKK

Mckaime
End Game

Postby Mckaime » Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:00 pm

Tendalus wrote:Excuses and bullshit.

Attack me to try and hide the fact that you invest your lives in a group of losers because you're a loser yourself.

Not like Agony could ever be a gold, but god damn don't you get sick of wasting your fucking lives on each other only to fall short of bronze?

You guys are fucking pathetic, and it's amusing me less and less. I can only hope that my harsh words help you to see what a fucking waste of life all of these failed efforts are.

But lurking this website would fall under....which category? Personally, if something doesn't amuse me, I tend to find something else to do. Are you into S&M? I haven't really been into that since college, but I do know a girl you might like if you're ever in the Greenville, SC area.

Oh, and as for the 'harsh' words, if you mean your language, I've found typically people use that because they can't think of a more appropriate adjective/adverb. Here's a good sight for brushing up on your vocab.

http://m-w.com

It's like a dictionary and thesaurus all in one!!!

Return to “Agony General”