6month no xfer

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Shimian
Sr. N00b

6month no xfer

Postby Shimian » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:25 pm

ok i moved my shaman from ursin pvp server ( some rl friends playing there ) to black dragonflight. ( where sloris and stellavus play...my two best friends ) but for some reason they decided to quit.....is there any way to move my char with the 6month no xfer? rather, is there any way around the 6months no xfer?
i want to move to ysera. i cant seriously bring myself to grind 60 again. not now anyways. plus i have alot of time on my shaman. if anyone has any thoughts id appreciate it. otherwise i have a long wait....sides, this is agony. someone here has to know a way. theres a collective knowledge pool that has the answer to every question on earth. =p

Stromm
Staff

Postby Stromm » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:49 pm

The idea of the 6 month X-fer is so that you research your destination and can't go hopping from server to server ruining their economies.

As far as I know once you X-fer you're stuck for 6 months, only other option would be E-mailing blizzard and being like "WTF? Black Dragonflight? I SAID YSERA DAMNIT!"
STROMMFUUCCKKKKKKK

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:24 pm

yea you could send blizzard an email saying they sent you to the wrong server. just blame those damned indians at the outsourcing company.

Almon
Sr. Peon

Postby Almon » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:42 pm

If it works, let me know :)

scarboar
Sr. Peon

Postby scarboar » Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:36 am

You can go from a pvp to a pve server? I know it doesn't work the other way around, unless things have changed.

Milkfactory
Peon

Postby Milkfactory » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:57 am

You CAN go from a pvp to a pve, but once you make that switch, you can't go back.
RagnarO's, the tasty cereal with a molten core. "By Fiber Be Purged!"

Return to “Agony General”