Any MMA fans out there?

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Monox
Sr. Peon

Any MMA fans out there?

Postby Monox » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:05 pm

I've got into watching MMA (thats Mixed Martial Arts for those not in the know) more and more over the last few years, starting with some UFC tv shows, then ppvs and more recently have been watching Pride as well. If anyone else likes that kind of stuff I stumbled across a great torrent tracker that has only MMA material (although some boxing event are posted as well). I mainly use it to download ppvs, but there is much much more.

So if you like the MMA fighting kind of thing and use torrents as well I have 5 invites to this tracker. Just send me a pm or email with your email address and I'll hook you up.

Monox
Sr. Peon

Postby Monox » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:41 am

I got 4 pms from people interested, but so far only had a chance to invite one of them. Right now the tracker website is down (not a normal occurance, but they have had trouble with their domain name the last few days and had to switch). I'll get the other 3 people invited when it is back up, also have 1 more invite if anyone else wants it just pm me with your email.

scarboar
Sr. Peon

Postby scarboar » Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:00 pm

I already have a tracker where I can get all that stuff, but I can always use a back up, hook me up if you still got an invite left.

I've been busting my ass on my MMA site alot lately, only about 9 more months of data to enter and I'm done. It's only take me 18 months because I never dedicate myself to reallyl getting it done.

The Gooch
Sr. Peon

Postby The Gooch » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:04 pm

The eyes are the groin of the head - Dwight Schrute

EDINGER INCIDENT - Electronica with a splash of Limon

scarboar
Sr. Peon

Postby scarboar » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:35 am

hahahah, no love for trigonomics

Return to “Agony General”