Nothing but <3...

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Zenjin
N00b

Nothing but <3...

Postby Zenjin » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:03 pm

Veratu and company...

From my short time as a recruit when Ysera first started taking transfers, myself, my wife and my ingame friends got nothing but love for you guys and how you play the game / conduct your business.

I got to see first hand in a couple BWL runs that you guys do indeed do things your own way and don't carbon copy everyone else's strats.

The hate on Ysera's forums is misplaced IMHO. We (in my little circle of friends guild "Cleavage") still think Agony is THE Class-guild of the Horde community and in no way believe you deserve the hate you've gotten recently.

Personally, I could give two shits about what the community thinks, but I do have major respect for any guild that has been around for 7+ years, and sharpened their teeth on the same EQ-content that we did back in the day.

Much love and keep having fun doing what you're doing.

Zenjin

Ink
End Game

Postby Ink » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:30 pm

Sup dood, wow its been a long time.
"I ran a couple heroics with Rd a long time ago before he was even in Agony, but I think that's it" - Gannis

Veratu
Guild Leader aka BossGnome(tm)

Postby Veratu » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:34 pm

Appreciate it Zenjin :) glad to see you and your wife are still around, I saw you truckin through Orgrimarr the other night.

As you know if you ever need anything in game that we can aid with, you know how to find us.

-V

Return to “Agony General”