:p

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Vulgra
Peon

Postby Vulgra » Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:10 am

Phaite is now keyed for Ony. and, with a complete lack of stats, I can boast a FR unbuffed of 173. Keep in mind, I can prolly toss out like 10 flash heals before I"m completely useless.

Anywho, yeah, got my blood/key tonight, sad to say I had little to no help from y'all. I have to whore myself out to Terminated (lvl 60 UD Rogue of Terminus) since he got 4 of his Terminus buddies to help me kill all 4 dragons for the quests. A fact I'm not very proud of, but at least I got my key. Hope to see me in a raid sometime. I'd also love to get into the guild. I"m about to join some random guild for the time being just to keep the fucking invites off my nuts.

Oh and our good friend Volcanus is back, been gone due to some family trouble, in response to my informing him that I am (in theory) joining Agony he seemed upset. At himself mainly. "Now I truely regret what I did to Agony" I think he said. I told him I'd plead with ya'll to give him a second chance, though we both agree the odds of that are like the odds of him getting a BOE legendary rogue sword.
I know Loyalty and all that jazz is hardcore with ya'll. Sadly at the time of his offence his loyalties were still with his friends in DH. Believe it or not, Volc is one of the most loyal peeps I've ever known. I'm sure he'd stab me in the back for a nickel if I met him in RL, as is the nature of 99% of my friends, but online he's solid. Oh well, there's my spiel. Read it, disgard it, think about it, do what you will. It's 3am and my gf is sleeping alone in my bed. And that ain't right.
Peace,
-Phaite
Vulgra 60 Orc Shwoman (Ysera) RIP.

aka
Phaite 60 Troll Priestess (Doomedhammer) RIP.
Mutisha 60 Undead Roguette? (Doomedhammer) RIP.
November 27th, 2004. 10:09pm PST
July 28th, 2006. 3:44am PDT

llanedd
Peon

Postby llanedd » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:00 am

Wow.

This post reminds me of the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Lots said, no plot.

Color me confused.

Argagarg
End Game

Postby Argagarg » Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:09 am

wait wait i thought u were a chick!

emerald
Sr. Peon

Postby emerald » Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:58 am

Argagarg wrote:wait wait i thought u were a chick!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I laugh, yet I have no idea who this is!
--

Emmy

"All that lives must die, passing through nature to eternity"

Kothar
Sr. Peon

Postby Kothar » Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:59 am

emerald wrote:
Argagarg wrote:wait wait i thought u were a chick!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I laugh, yet I have no idea who this is!

We've been letting arg think this for a while. pretty amusing.
Kothar 60 Orc Hunter

Argagarg
End Game

Postby Argagarg » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:01 pm

lies.

Guldaen
N00b

Postby Guldaen » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:11 pm

Poor Arg :(

Phaite if you just said you were a woman and talked friendly to Arg from time to time he might have made a fuss in guild chat for you. Now I think he is heartbroken :(

Argagarg
End Game

Postby Argagarg » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:16 pm

dude i dont have a heart quiet!

i know she isn't a she i just like to tease the mangina's

Kothar
Sr. Peon

Postby Kothar » Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:26 pm

Argagarg wrote:dude i dont have a heart quiet!

You say that but wait till the screen shots of the things you said come out
Kothar 60 Orc Hunter

Guldaen
N00b

Postby Guldaen » Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:44 pm

Kothar wrote:
Argagarg wrote:dude i dont have a heart quiet!

You say that but wait till the screen shots of the things you said come out

::insert owned icon::

I miss the old icons :(

Argagarg
End Game

Postby Argagarg » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:12 pm

:twisted:

Herc
Staff

Postby Herc » Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:15 pm

Anywho, yeah, got my blood/key tonight, sad to say I had little to no help from y'all.

Like I said, this time of year we are fairly dormant and with nothing scheduled, less people play. You asked me for help one time but I had to log shortly after since I had to get up early the next morning. Hang in there, we'll be raiding again soon but I wouldn't get impatient about it.

Vulgra
Peon

Postby Vulgra » Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:07 pm

Hurc wrote:Like I said, this time of year we are fairly dormant and with nothing scheduled, less people play. You asked me for help one time but I had to log shortly after since I had to get up early the next morning. Hang in there, we'll be raiding again soon but I wouldn't get impatient about it.

Eh, not being impatient, it just occured to me that over the course of the last 2-3 weeks, or however long it's been since my app (as that's when I started seeking my Ony key) I sent a few random tells to Agony members in a hope that I might receive some assistance from my "future guild" when Ogrimar seemed, well, useless. And as a result I think I might have had about a handfull of agony members, 4-6 if that, for one raid/part of quest. But usually it was "doing (enter pvp arena here), srry" or "Arargagragrgag is AFK (Away From Keyboard."

Mostly I was just disapointed that I didn't get to know any of ya'll better over the course of my ony key questage. That and I'm pissed I agreed to do a scholo/strat raid/5-man with Terminated for his assistance in the dragon parts, cause I've done scholo/strat so many times I wanna choke a litter of newborn kittens.

As for the Volc thing, like I said, I told him I'd make a comment or so in his favor towards you guys, in a pointless attempt to get ya'll to forgive him for his apparent retardation during his app to Agony. Judging by the response... oh well, I suppose anything is worth a shot. But whatever, even if he can't raid with me, I know he'll always be willing to help me out with anything non-raid related. He's already promised to help me farm my eye of shadow so that I might eventually get a decent staff to use.
Vulgra 60 Orc Shwoman (Ysera) RIP.

aka

Phaite 60 Troll Priestess (Doomedhammer) RIP.

Mutisha 60 Undead Roguette? (Doomedhammer) RIP.

November 27th, 2004. 10:09pm PST

July 28th, 2006. 3:44am PDT

Herc
Staff

Postby Herc » Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:51 pm

Good luck in whatever you do.

Argagarg
End Game

Postby Argagarg » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:18 am

Dude is it just me or does it feel like phaite is withdrawing their app?

All those times u asked me to ask guild to help i did. Afk on arg doesn't always mean afk i'm usualy (well past month) doing something in the background and check wow every few minutes for something to do.

Lets face it. 60% of the guild doesn't play their mains unless its raid time they play alts. alts that aren't always on doomhammer or horde or in the guild. 30% pvp , 10% fool around.

Once your in agony u'll have better luck, oppurtunitys to join cliques open up and stuff.

btw, I cant stand ubrs. sorry to say but i woulda jumped on the band wagon for lbrs forsure though

Return to “Agony General”