:p

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

emaleth
Peon

Postby emaleth » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:40 am

It seems like he wants his friend in the guild which i dont think is possible now. So if he is withdrawing from Agony, goodluck!

On a side note, if this is the case i hear Kill Them All is taking priests!

Argagarg
End Game

Postby Argagarg » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:42 am

dude! dont torture poor phaite with sending them to kill them all. next your gonna say td!

Rathic
End Game

Postby Rathic » Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:51 am

phaite, i recall forming an entire UBRS raid to help both of us out. ive seen you in ZG with us. and then we took our winter break.

sorry if you feel neglected. i personally have logged in like 2 times in the past 2 weeks heh.
Rathic - Newb Druid of Agony

Milkfactory
Peon

Postby Milkfactory » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:02 am

I've been playing with this little guild for a while since about level 5, while waiting for you guys to accept me into your family finally, and they are merging with Kill them all. I'm starting to wonder if I just should bail now. Whats wrong with KMA anyway. Are they another mass recruiting <Premeir Raiding Guild> type thing?
RagnarO's, the tasty cereal with a molten core. "By Fiber Be Purged!"

Argagarg
End Game

Postby Argagarg » Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:17 am

I'm not trying to be mean but i am. Kill them all is a we'll invite anyone pvp guild or atleast originaly meaning u'll have half a guild that doesn't even want to raid and the other half are td quality meaning u'll be whipping on luci.

At first i thought "kool a pvp guild

' until i saw the members... personaly td has competition for largest guild of idiots!

Vulgra
Peon

Postby Vulgra » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:09 am

First and foremost: I never said I was withdrawing my app.
Second: Volc has been a most excellent friend to me since I joined the Horde on Doomhammer, so I told him I'd talk to ya'll and see if you guys could give him anyother chance.
Third: As I though I made clear in the first post, neither Volc or I thought I'd get ANYWHERE trying to get Volc into Agony, just felt I owed it to him to mention it.
Fourth: ZG aside, I can recall being in 1 all-agony UBRS raid, and while it was awesome beyond all comprehension, I didn't have any ony key quests for UBRS at the time. I had a blast, loved raiding with ya'll, which makes assholishly pathetic PUG's that much less bearable.

I appoligize if I came off sounding bitter, or like I was saying "Accept Volc or I quit too" this is not the case. ... Okay maybe the shitty PUGs make me a little bitter, but what can I say, I think anyone here would agree:

AgonyRaid > PUG > TDraid.

But that's just my opinion.

Anywho, my other references to Volc were nothing more than testaments to his continued desire to help his online friends with, pretty much whatever. Anywho, Happy New Year and all that pointless holiday crap!
Vulgra 60 Orc Shwoman (Ysera) RIP.

aka
Phaite 60 Troll Priestess (Doomedhammer) RIP.
Mutisha 60 Undead Roguette? (Doomedhammer) RIP.
November 27th, 2004. 10:09pm PST
July 28th, 2006. 3:44am PDT

emaleth
Peon

Postby emaleth » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:53 am

Phaite a harsh reality here is A Lot of Agony members did their key on their own, pick up style. People hate instances, when you get to 60 and you get everything you need you like to have fun. People like to play Alts. I lvl'd to 60 did all my keys without anyone from the guild helping and after 2 months of trying to help others i started lvling alts. I've helped people when they have asked, i've tried to lead things to get people keyed but there is no thx or appreciation there for anyone who does this. Another harsh reality is that if you want to get into a guild and show you are serious you will do shit like this to show it- you will bust your ass to get what you want. Did you ever play EQ? You should have seen getting the sewer/mtn trials done for your app.

As for Volc, we saw what you were trying to do but it was reitterating it that made it sound like you were trying to sell the package instead of just one person. Some of us took it that way and we apolagize. Once you betray trust though it's hard to get it back. With all the garbage that came about from that incident i dont think a second chance is even worth considering.

With all that aside, this is the holidays. people need to cheer up and stop taking out the holiday stress on others. we play this game for fun- not to fuck with other people. raids will be starting back up soon and shit will fall in to place. just keep in contact so you know when and where.

Prybutok
Staff

Postby Prybutok » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:17 pm

Phaite, as far as I can tell Voc seems like a decent enough guy. He just made a mistake at a crucial point when we were getting to know him. IF he really wants to app again, have him message Verato and talk about it personally. Verato is a fair guy and will listen to what he has to say.
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain." -Captain Murphy

Rapture
Sr. N00b

Postby Rapture » Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:50 pm

Argagarg wrote:dude! dont torture poor phaite with sending them to kill them all. next your gonna say td!

Ouch Burn to TD. Next you'll be saying "send him to NE"...[Insert Burn emoticon here].

Argagarg
End Game

Postby Argagarg » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:08 am

shhh dont point out my burns i might get in trouble.

SynistorDeathweaver
N00b

Postby SynistorDeathweaver » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:47 pm

I've been noticing that you guys seem to like picking fun at each other at least once in every post I've read so far. :P

--StD
--StD

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:55 pm

phaite wrote:I appoligize if I came off sounding bitter, or like I was saying "Accept Volc or I quit too" this is not the case. ... Okay maybe the shitty PUGs make me a little bitter, but what can I say, I think anyone here would agree:

AgonyRaid > PUG > TDraid.

But that's just my opinion.

Anywho, my other references to Volc were nothing more than testaments to his continued desire to help his online friends with, pretty much whatever. Anywho, Happy New Year and all that pointless holiday crap!

Volc fucked up, and he fucked up bad. Honestly if he ever came on another raid with us or did anything with us again i wouldn't trust him. Sure deep down he might be a cool guy, and i'm certain he's got lots of friends ingame and out that would vouch for his character, but he did us wrong, and to me that shit stays.

Prybutok
Staff

Postby Prybutok » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:34 pm

Well yeah Doom but I think from his perspective Mini was doing his friends wrong. It's all about perspective I guess.
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain." -Captain Murphy

Vulgra
Peon

Postby Vulgra » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:23 pm

<---still doesn't know exactly what he did.
Vulgra 60 Orc Shwoman (Ysera) RIP.

aka

Phaite 60 Troll Priestess (Doomedhammer) RIP.

Mutisha 60 Undead Roguette? (Doomedhammer) RIP.

November 27th, 2004. 10:09pm PST

July 28th, 2006. 3:44am PDT

Argagarg
End Game

Postby Argagarg » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:01 pm

he rat ed on meatz for dissing drunken horde.

Return to “Agony General”