Vanguard

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

darkreborn
N00b

shrug

Postby darkreborn » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:12 am

I stop by from time to time

Dilusion
N00b

Postby Dilusion » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:14 pm

So far I like Vanguard.

Mixture of WoW and EQ it seems.

They fixed a lot of the bugs and problems with the game. One problem they are about to address is the low population density.

They are merging servers in order to alleviate that problem.

I don't know how long I'll be playing more since it seems that every class is either tank/dps/healer.

No raids yet, but they are working on raid content.

I'm on Hilsbrad... level 19 Psionicist named Dilusion Ovgrandeur (hey go figure)

Not very hardcore about it, but its still fun popping on from time to time and hoping for a group or partner.

-Dil

Prybutok
Staff

Postby Prybutok » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:08 am

I tried playing Vanguard but my machine didn't deal too well with it, even at the lowest graphics settings. =(
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain." -Captain Murphy

Prybutok
Staff

Postby Prybutok » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:09 am

Oh yeah and it was too EQ1-like in its expected XP grindage for my lazy play style.
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain." -Captain Murphy

Dilusion
N00b

Postby Dilusion » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:40 pm

It has a lot of solo quests.

Most classes can solo all the way up to 50 too. Just takes forever.

mabell
N00b

holla-holla-holla-holla-holla-holla-holla-holla

Postby mabell » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:31 pm

what's up folks. just posting to maybe get in contact with old mates, I play Vanguard now, off-and-on on tharridon the PVP server. Vanguard has great potential but I'm not here to argue that. Just giving a shoutout to old friends. It seems you all continue to hate on poor Tendalus for his big mouth but I gotta send the <3 his way. Long after Agony went to WoW I popped back into EQ and raided Anguish with AD a bit, at which time I hooked up with Tendalus who was still lurking. I happened to say "Man, I'm outta smokes, gd it!" to which he said "Are you out or are you broke?" at the time I was hurting at the time and twas the latter. Tend then sent me an envelope in the mail w/ a check for 100$ along with a random little league card from when he was 12 (and believe me, if you had seen his stats at age 12 you might think twice about ranting back at him, if he has any connection to your life in the physical realm) along with a note that said simply "dryar sheet" which he was going to include but forgot. Can't believe he misspelled dryer sheet, but nonetheless still a fine fella. anyway, hope yall read this, I didn't feel like making a new thread. *BUMP*

Tendalus
Sr. Peon

Postby Tendalus » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:21 pm

Hmm.. that was well over a year ago. I don't remember the "dryar sheet" note, though.. but I do recall writing something about "for ciggs" in the Notes part of the check. (hehe)

Relax with the "poor Tendalus" stuff. It has been a while since I've enjoyed the simple pleasures of stirring up shit on these boards. I knew what these people thought of me the second I got kicked from the guild for no reason and nobody said a word.

I just come here for the funny links mostly ... like that stuff that fat girl posted is pretty entertaining /shrug.

Hope things are goin well for you, man. Take it easy.

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:37 pm

you never sent me money and i let you cyber me.

Return to “Agony General”