i thought it was funny

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Shimian
Sr. N00b

i thought it was funny

Postby Shimian » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:37 pm

I dont know why I just remembered this. but this was hands down the funniest thing i can remember from EQ.
we were raiding uqua. and lasherr made a comment in raid chat about how i was still a noob. so when we pulled the first room i casted voice on her (thats the shadowknight buff that makes it super easy to get agro..good for giving it to the tanks ). she threw a heal on mini and instantly caught agro and got one rounded... this was my first time in uqua... as she dies a ghost spawns. and it killed primer. which then there were two. and they proceeded to wipe the whole raid. minus me dark and i think it was awaken who fd'd..
just for some reason that popped into my head and i still thought it was funny, so i thought i'd share it =)
I really miss the whole agony family. if you hook up on another game ill be there. i just cant sit and play wow.. it keeps my interest for a whole 30 mins =( but i did have some fuckin awesome times with agony. you guys were and still are the best fuckin gamers i know =)

Prybutok
Staff

Postby Prybutok » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:18 pm

while that is pretty funny, FUCK YOU FOR WIPING US. Uqua was the one of the shittiest zones in eq.
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain." -Captain Murphy

The Gooch
Sr. Peon

Postby The Gooch » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:41 pm

uqua sucked
The eyes are the groin of the head - Dwight Schrute

EDINGER INCIDENT - Electronica with a splash of Limon

Return to “Agony General”