Greetings to Agony

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

SynistorDeathweaver
N00b

Greetings to Agony

Postby SynistorDeathweaver » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:49 pm

Greetings,

You guys don't know much about me, aside from the fact I used to talk to Foam nightly on him or his shaman alt, but I'm Synistor (Duh) from the Cenarion Circle (RP) server. Although I do strive to one day join Agony, I don't think it will be anytime soon--I'm trying to get my alts on various other servers higher in level first.

I just wanted to say hello, I first learned of your guild from the Ragnaros video that Verato made. I think it was Verato, anyway. In any case, I'm having some issues with a guild in my server--most notable a person whom tends to pick fights with anyone whom will take his words seriously. I'm sure you guys all think I'm some kind of nutso, so I'll take my leave now.

P.S. There's nothing wrong with being a nutso, some of my best friends are mentally unstable.

--StD (That stands for Synistor the Deathweaver, by the way)
--StD

Veratu
Guild Leader aka BossGnome(tm)

Postby Veratu » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:57 pm

Uhm, ok! :)

Thanks for stopping by, but if ya ever plan on trying to join our ranks, you might want to start by playing on our server ;)

-Verato

SynistorDeathweaver
N00b

Postby SynistorDeathweaver » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:02 pm

Thing is, I'm not sure what class I want to devote myself too on this server. I'm a Warrior at heart, I can play any class...any specialization, any talent set. I've proven this to almost everyone I've known. My favorite is the Warrior Tanker and the Mage Flamecaster. But I have to look at your requirements and judge which class I want to pick to play, the highest chance I've got is possibly the priest...most of the others are medium, low or closed. Bleh.

BTW, Switchback is a wicked-sick song. I listen to it almost everyday.

Come to think of it...I only stayed on CC to play with my friend whom never even logs on anymore, I might be coming to Doomhammer REAL soon. Hmmm.... The possibilities are endless.

--StD
--StD

Veratu
Guild Leader aka BossGnome(tm)

Postby Veratu » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:28 pm

Just keep in mind, that although applications are open to certain classes, you still have to qualify as a player :)

Not to say that you won't, making a switch just to be with us is a respectable trait that we would enjoy having in our guild, but you still have to get through the app process.

-V

Tendalus
Sr. Peon

Re: Greetings to Agony

Postby Tendalus » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:40 pm

SynistorDeathweaver wrote:I'm sure you guys all think I'm some kind of nutso

Yeah definitely

Fydax
Staff

Re: Greetings to Agony

Postby Fydax » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:40 am

Tendalus wrote:
SynistorDeathweaver wrote:I'm sure you guys all think I'm some kind of nutso

Yeah definitely

this from the guy thats almost to 100 posts already~

Tendalus
Sr. Peon

Postby Tendalus » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:58 am

haha, he was asking for it...

nothing wrong with being nutso

Jermz
Sr. N00b

Postby Jermz » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:27 am

TENDALUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

sup.

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:12 am

if you want to play a class that has a high probability for admission into Agony and be useful at the same time, play a priest.

Tendalus
Sr. Peon

Postby Tendalus » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:57 pm

hahaha that was at fungi camp ;)

how bout the time we were trashed in tipt and we kept hasting the cragbeast even when snare was off.. good times.

SynistorDeathweaver
N00b

Postby SynistorDeathweaver » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:27 pm

Le'sigh

I'd like to ask you all of Agony something, this is coming from a man whom has experienced more betrayals, abandonments, and bad luck with players and people moreso than I can remember.

I am in a Depression, and I look to other players for...help. I have periodic bouts, usually about once a month, when I feel the need to just sit and cry. I am mourning the death of one of my closest friends, even though he died many years ago. I still cannot forget him. Nor do I wish to stop mourning him, lest I forget about him.

Thing is...I think most of the priest epic gear looks like...a christmas tree, to be blunt. I would like to have Ten Storms, because that armor set looks cool, so Shaman--I'd also like a warrior simply for the Might battlegear set, I don't care too much for the Wrath set. I'd like a Mage simply for their firepower, but their epic gear set doesn't appeal to me too much...it looks like a purple alien spacesuit to be honest. I can go on and on.
--StD

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:39 pm

well take heart because now that AQ is out we can all go get POWER RANGER ARMOR! omg super dragonrobostar pink ranger power!! uber ninja judo chop!

seriously though any of the three horde sdie healing classes would be ind emand for raiding, even another fulltime warlock would be awesome.

thing is on warriors and rogues we're loaded tot he teeth with them (when they login).

SynistorDeathweaver
N00b

Postby SynistorDeathweaver » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:54 pm

My best bet would be probably to play my Shamaness to 60, get invited to Agony. Wait until I'm a bit more well-known by the guild as a whole, then make an alt and see if I can get him into the guild. (or her) But other than that, I don't really see how I could get in as a warrior. I just want to get a full might, and deck out in tanking gear so I can help other players with their 5-mans and raids into the lower-ranking level 60 dungeons. I think it would give them something to aspire too, because in CC (Cenarion Circle), most warriors with epic gear tell you to bugger off when you ask for their help...they only pvp and do guild raids into the high-end 40-man instances.
--StD

emaleth
Peon

Postby emaleth » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:04 pm

SynistorDeathweaver wrote:they only pvp and do guild raids into the high-end 40-man instances.

thats any server >.< even this one!

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:05 pm

well ya seem pretty damn laid back to me, if ya make a shaman on DH shoot me a tell when you're in your teens and i'll plow ya through the instances (RFC/WC/DM) and gear ya up quick, it'll make the boring non instance plows a bit easier to stomach.

you can find me most commonly as Doomzayer, Decayous, Frightener or Corpselover when i'm playing as a horde toon.

and when i'm moonlighting alliance side look for Crier.

off topic: sorry to hear about your loss, it's always a shit thing to lose someone you care about, i've lsot a lot of friends over the years, just remember if they could see you now, would they want you happy or depressed? they're in a better place, always remember them and toast their memory often, but don't let it cripple your life. i'm sure no one would wish that on the ones they leave behind.

Return to “Agony General”