Five most annoying things...

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

SynistorDeathweaver
N00b

Five most annoying things...

Postby SynistorDeathweaver » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:56 pm

Here is a list of 5 pet peeves I have in World of Warcraft, feel free to comment (good or bad) and add your own two-cents if you wish:

#1 Retarded Players
I hate players when you tell them where to go they just ask where the place they're trying to get too again, I end up telling them in the most simple way possible...which can seem to be somewhat rude as well. They get on my nerves alot.

#2 Jackass Players
These are generally people whom get their kicks out of making other players' lives a living hell, such as ganking them repeatedly or verbally harassing them. I recall once getting a warrior kicked off from a Molten Core raid because he was acting like a regular jackass, calling me weak, worthless and pathetic in player-versus-player combat. Sure showed him how 'worthless' I was, ha!

#3 Dying
Needless to say, I hate dying almost as much as I hate losing duels and being forced to grovel even when my characters would NEVER grovel to another at all, ever. That just pisses me off. But dying repeatedly and having to run ALLLLLLLLL the way back to where I was, revive and then find everything has respawned has more than once gotten on my royal nerves.

#4 Getting Ganked
I hate it when I'm trying to kill one enemy and like one or more enemies come at me from behind, and continuously keep doing it over and over again. I was on my alliance alt and I was trying to kill a Harvest Watcher, and every other fight another one kept AGGROING me and kept attacking me from behind, it got on my nerves. Straight to the point where I /rasped the bastards after I killed them.

#5 Unlimited Enemy Powers
Doesn't it ever urk you knowing that you need to build up an appropriate amount of rage, mana or energy before you can unleash your skills whereas an enemy, whom does not have rage or energy bars, can perform the skills WHENEVER they wanted?! A good example is a backstabbing enemy, when you try to run away they can backstab every hit and basically kill you before you can get away.

Comments? Thoughts? Flames? Smoozes? SPEAK UP! I'm all ears.
--StD

Idyaar
End Game

Postby Idyaar » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:28 pm

:roll:

Tendalus
Sr. Peon

Postby Tendalus » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:33 pm

Well damn. Stupid players and getting attacked by mobs. Yeah those are tough things to deal with man. Seriously, thank you for this well formatted well thought out post. Much appreciated!

Milkfactory
Peon

Postby Milkfactory » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:39 am

Getting Ganked:

I used to hate this, and it used to get on my nerves, but my main server is a PvP server (decked out mage there) so I'm used to running around EPL, WPL, Azshara, on my way to MC, BWL, or Ony, and especially if I'm solo. My guild is one of the more hated horde guilds on Kel'Thuzad because we just pwn all the time. But it started getting "un" annoying when I started doing the ganking back >:) Nothing like going to Ashenvale to pick on lowbies to make myself feel better at the end of the day. As far as mobs are concerned... meh, it happens, I should have been more careful.

Stupid players and Jackasses bother me too.

As far as Dying: I played EQ for almost 4 years... and Lineage2 for almost a year... Dying in WoW is nothing.
RagnarO's, the tasty cereal with a molten core. "By Fiber Be Purged!"

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:01 am

1 and 2: pfft buddy you have no idea what a stupid player is, reread your own posts for futher insight.

3: death in wow is a joke, seriously if it bothers you go play EQ for five years, LOSE xp and levels when you die, then come back and cry about death in wow, seriously with this one statement you just went from being an amusing forum troll to an annoying shit.

4: being ganked, well shit that's part of the game-if you don't wanna die or pvp you should stick to tetris.

5: enemy skills, look man i don't know if you've been playing soemthing else but PVE this game is a joke. no really it's fucking easy. last fri/sat i went from 43-51 on my alliance toon. people were oohing and aahing like it was some special shit, but really if you pluck your thumb from your ass and just grind it's a joke.

kadoolaroo
Sr. Peon

Postby kadoolaroo » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:25 am

lol...i dont think you hit any of the things in this game that anoy me.

how about......THE LAGG!!!!
or ............the 45 min it takes to log in just to play.

Idyaar
End Game

Postby Idyaar » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:38 am

kadoolaroo wrote:lol...i dont think you hit any of the things in this game that anoy me.

how about......THE LAGG!!!!
or ............the 45 min it takes to log in just to play.

Soooooooooooo QFT..

Last night it was:

Login:

Queue at 400

Hit the Escape button 3 times

Watched a movie with my wife.

SynistorDeathweaver
N00b

Postby SynistorDeathweaver » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:27 pm

I guess I can agree with Kamm on one thing about you, Doom..

You tend to be an asshole sometimes. I take insults and criticism very seriously, it's something I've never gotten over. And that's all I have to say, if I say anything more...I might be finding myself some new peeps to hang out with (aka, getting myself banned for losing my temper--which has happened more than once).

If it makes everyone else happy...I'll just stop posting here altogether.
--StD

Idyaar
End Game

Postby Idyaar » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:51 pm

SynistorDeathweaver wrote:I guess I can agree with Kamm on one thing about you, Doom..

You tend to be an asshole sometimes. I take insults and criticism very seriously, it's something I've never gotten over. And that's all I have to say, if I say anything more...I might be finding myself some new peeps to hang out with (aka, getting myself banned for losing my temper--which has happened more than once).

If it makes everyone else happy...I'll just stop posting here altogether.

Dude, that is doom. You can't let typing get you angry. If that is the case, Agony isn't for you. Not trying to be mean. However, Doom is our biggest asshole.

Milkfactory
Peon

Postby Milkfactory » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:53 pm

I'm not even a mamber of Agony, even though I know 5 of them IRL, and I am probably overstepping my boundries here, so someone put me in my place if I am, but Agony has a wonderfully crude sense of humor, and it's how it's run. Personally, I love it, and I see in order to survive in an environment like that, you need to not take things personally. Just an opinion from an outsider. No one likes to walk on eggshells around someone.

SynistorDeathweaver
N00b

Postby SynistorDeathweaver » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:15 pm

It was more or less the namecalling which got to me--bad child history with namecalling.

My real name is Shane, and this is the rhyme most idiots used to do to me to get on my nerves--unfiltered and unrelenting:

"Shane, shane the big cocka stain"

Everywhere I went, I heard that bloody rhyme...it got to the point where I stopped going outside altogether and stayed indoors all the time.
--StD

Milkfactory
Peon

Postby Milkfactory » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:01 am

I don't know how bad I was teased as a little kid, but evntually I just learned to deal with it. I was one messed up teenager, and abig nerd to boot. Band geek at that. And I gained confidence, started blowing comments off, and now I am a beautiful woman with nothing to fear :D Cept Zwippy, cause he beats me :) But in a good way. OMG AFK.... *drives to zwips house*

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:12 am

StD that's a really sad story, i don't care. if you think that's name calling and a personal attack... well shit man you definitly don't want to even consider Agony for another moment.

take a quick moment and roll that off your tongue, A G O N Y, agony, our name is agony. not huggies. not love bunny adventure team, Agony.

man you taking that as name calling and getting your panties in a twist was super, but then you throw the almighty greatest thing absolutly possible, you lay your weakness right out there for us. really, it's like exposing your jugular to a pack of ravenous wolves around here.

however, sicne you clearly allow yourself to be deeply affected by any criticism whatsoever i have no intention of wasting my time on you anymore. perhaps when you can take a joke and roll with the punches Agony might be someplace for you to consider, but we're full up on drama queens in this motherfucker.

Guldaen
N00b

Postby Guldaen » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:28 am

No offense really but like.... are you sort of mentally or emotionally challenged Mr. StD, AKA ghonorrea. Sorry, stupid joke. Anyways, I think I recall Verato saying somewhere don't bother rerolling over here for some reason or another. Yet you still post.... You remind me of the old TD player who never stoped talking... what was his name... He was in TD then got kicked out then apped to like every guild there is at once...

Someone help me with this guys name...

I think he had a Mage too...
URBANKILLER!!! yes yes

Tryte
Sr. Peon

hmm

Postby Tryte » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:00 am

Hmm personally i thought that was one of the nicest posts i've ever seen from Doom. Kinda funny it was taken like it was...... <3 doom

Pharce/Lyr

Return to “Agony General”