Class confusion

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Kommisar
End Game

Class confusion

Postby Kommisar » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:47 pm

(Originally found on the 'lock forums)
----------------------------------------------------

So a warlock walks into a bar and sits down. He orders a glass of beer and starts relaxing, when all of a sudden a paladin walks in and sits next to him. He turns to the warlock and says, "Hey buddy, conjure me up something to drink."

The warlock raises an eyebrow and looks at the paladin clearly confused, sets his bottle down, and spoke slowly, and clearly so as not to confuse the paladin.

"You want me to summon water? You've got to be kidding me. You've got the wrong person."

With that said he returns to his drink. However, the paladin spoke up once again.

"Well if you can't conjure me up something to drink, can you conjure me something to eat?"

The warlock sighed heavily and set his drink down turning once again to face this simple paladin.

"If I can't conjure something to drink, what makes you think I could conjure you something to eat? You clearly need a mage, so stop bothering me."

"Oh I'm sorry," the paladin replied mockingly, "I thought you had something to offer to someone other than yourself."

The warlock smoothly rose from his seat, grabbed his bottle of beer and swung it hard smashing the paladin full in the face. The paladin collapsed on the floor amidst a shower of beer, blood, shards of glass, and a shattered pride. The warlock tossed the broken neck of the bottle on the floor, and summoned his succubus to smooth out his robes.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he said with a smile, "I thought you could tank."
80 Warrior - Ysera
70 Paladin, Team Karana! (retired)
Undeniable proof:
Forever Can-Head.

fauxpaw
Sr. Peon

Postby fauxpaw » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:18 pm

LOL, nice

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 pm