Thanks

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

hypothermya
N00b

Thanks

Postby hypothermya » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:12 pm

To All of Agony:

Thanks so much for finally making a decision on me. I'll miss the opportunity to play more with some of you, as the people who I've actually spent time chatting with/partying with have been awesome. Good luck on all your future raids.

Also, I only found out about a half an hour ago that my app was closed -- and I found out because someone mentioned that Mud left the guild because my app was closed? Just wanted to mention that I'm not sure how that rumor got started, but it is definitely not the case.

Anyhow, thanks again.

Hypothermya

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" -- Herm Albright

Prybutok
Staff

Postby Prybutok » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:46 pm

that's what he said, so I guess that's how the rumor got started.

Sorry things didn't work out Hypo and good luck on whatever you do.
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain." -Captain Murphy

Idyaar
End Game

Postby Idyaar » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:49 pm

Prybutok wrote:that's what he said, so I guess that's how the rumor got started.

Sorry things didn't work out Hypo and good luck on whatever you do.

Hrm, he had told me that he was having some personal issues and the game was making him mad. He never mentioned Hypo's app. But, there was some discussion about the Ony raid last week.

Hypothermia - Good luck and have fun playing the game. That is what it is meant to be, anyway. :D

Argagarg
End Game

Postby Argagarg » Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:54 am

just because your not agony doesn't mean you cant hang with some of us! wtb scholo raids!

hypothermya
N00b

Postby hypothermya » Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:41 pm

Argagarg wrote:just because your not agony doesn't mean you cant hang with some of us! wtb scholo raids!

fuck scholo raids. wtb scholo five mans. :P arg, if you wanna hit up scholo send a tell next time I'm online. We'll hook something up.

and, seriously, I still would love to hang out with a lot of you guys. If any of you ever feel like running some instances, I'd love to join.
Hypothermya, lvl 60 Troll Shaman

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" -- Herm Albright

Argagarg
End Game

Postby Argagarg » Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:49 pm

5man just means more work for the same amount of rep and loot chances

Mud
Sr. N00b

Postby Mud » Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:56 pm

I've never said to anyone that hypo had anything to do with me leaving if you're refering to me pry.

Prybutok
Staff

Postby Prybutok » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:27 pm

I was but I'd rather just drop it. Arguing about it wouldn't do anyone any good.

Mud
Sr. N00b

Postby Mud » Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:51 pm

well I'll just state it more clearly so nobody else ever feels like arguing about it or making shit up thats not true. I left cause theres too many assholes in this guild.
Last edited by Mud on Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Burlatin
Peon

Postby Burlatin » Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:23 pm

Says the druid who completed the Cenarion Set first.
Well put young man!

Prybutok
Staff

Postby Prybutok » Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:04 pm

Burl, he earned his loot. Loot is not and should not be an issue.

But hey Mud, way to flail about in anger. I don't know why you're so angry that it's even suggested that Hypo not getting in was a reason for you leaving.

As for assholes in the guild, that's not something I can deny. We definately have our share. But, as far as I know, none of the management have an ass sucking fetish so I'm gonna have to call you incorrect on that one. Oh and the lying and making shit up thing, that would be incorrect too. You yourself admitted that Hypo not getting in was a part of your reason for a leaving, sure you said it was a small part but clearly it triggered the decision to deguild.

I don't know why you are so angry about it all or even what the "assholes" did to make you want to leave but if you're going to react so childishly it kinda removes any burden of caring, at least from my end.

Good luck in school. I hope you can see me smiling and waving from this end of the flaming wreckage of a bridge.

Rathic
End Game

Postby Rathic » Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:35 pm

cry for me some more mud, please.

have fun with real life.
Rathic - Newb Druid of Agony

Vulgra
Peon

Postby Vulgra » Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:21 pm

Horray for Loot!
Horray for Assholes!
Horray for Drama!
Horray for... ass sucking fetishes?

I obviously missed alot, but apparently I didn't miss anything good.

Yes Agony has some assholes, but we forgive Araagragrgag cause his penis is small. : D I find the best response to an asshole is to be an asshole right back. Like when I was stupid enough to walk up to the "discovery" only to "discover" that I was dead and my gear was busted, I just told that prick he could eat my nutsack! And it made it all better.

Anywho, I didn't get to know you Mud, so your parting doesn't mean shit to me. Not being an asshole, just honest. But I suppose I wish you as well as I wish any random person whom I don't know but through some other people I hardly know. :p
Peace.
Vulgra 60 Orc Shwoman (Ysera) RIP.

aka
Phaite 60 Troll Priestess (Doomedhammer) RIP.
Mutisha 60 Undead Roguette? (Doomedhammer) RIP.
November 27th, 2004. 10:09pm PST
July 28th, 2006. 3:44am PDT

Veratu
Guild Leader aka BossGnome(tm)

Postby Veratu » Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:26 pm

Anywho, I didn't get to know you Mud, so your parting doesn't mean shit to me. Not being an asshole, just honest.

At least we are seeing your true colors before you wear our tag!

This thread is being locked it's going no where, and I hate to say it, but you ARE being assholes.

Mud, take care, I'm not fond of the reasons that you left but to each their own, I wish you the best in school.

-V

Return to “Agony General”