Iron Man Trailer

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Ryan-Roshen
Sr. Peon

Iron Man Trailer

Postby Ryan-Roshen » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:08 pm

Some people had made a big deal when they announced they were making this movie.

Here is the trailer

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/iron+man+2008/video/x2yahf_iron-man-trailer-officiel_shortfilms

Prybutok
Staff

Postby Prybutok » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:24 pm

Looks like they captured the essence of Tony Stark for sure. It felt kinda weird to have the Black Sabbath song in there though.
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain." -Captain Murphy

Fydax
Staff

Postby Fydax » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:16 pm

sweet! that's my birthday too!

remagi
End Game

Postby remagi » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:09 am

Yeah, I keep hearing people moaning about this, but I have to say (caveat: I was never a huge Iron Man geek) that this trailer and Downey seem to nail Iron Man down. Sure, they changed the locale of his capture, but whatever.

Kind of ironic also that they picked Downey when one of the hallmark character flaws of Stark was he was an alcoholic. $$

If you get geeked up on this kind of stuff, I recommend checking out Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, available for every platform known to man I believe. It's kind of average on the action game front, but it does have a a metric shit ton of quirky references to the Marvel Universe, a huge cast of playable hero characters, and lots of obvious love for the setting (and has Iron Man of course).

-Remagi
GREEN.

"Please don't lock up these words." - Lenny Bruce

Return to “Agony General”