Kunark one month away

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Tendalus
Sr. Peon

Postby Tendalus » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:02 pm

emerald wrote:EQ 2 was sooo much more fun to me then WoW is/was. I never would have stopped playing but my stupid dual core laptop running on vista couldnt play EQ2 if it's life depended on it and I cant be at a PC anymore cuse of the toddler. :(

I would have never guessed that. Do you think it's too late to get involved in EQ2 (ruined economy, low populatation, etc)? Or do you think it'd still be fun to give it a try?

Gonz
End Game

Postby Gonz » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:52 pm

It is very easy to level, like WoW. And another race just came out so I'm sure you would be able to catch up quickly.

emerald
Sr. Peon

Postby emerald » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:32 pm

Doomsayer wrote:hows life being a mommy?

It's a very busy life, but well worth it. Waiting until she is old enough to be mommy's little farmer! (j/k)

And Tend, the last time I played was probably about 3 months ago, and the economy was still fine.
--

Emmy

"All that lives must die, passing through nature to eternity"

Prybutok
Staff

Postby Prybutok » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:04 pm

Tress likes EQ2 so when she's done with the semester we'll probably be levelling over there for awhile.
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain." -Captain Murphy

Niiko
Sr. Peon

Postby Niiko » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:35 pm

I've been playing EQ2 for about a week and I'm having a blast. A lot more fun than I'm having in WoW! I might even cancel my WoW sub at some point. (gasp) I'm on Nektulos server-- if you see Bufflehuff the Illusionist gnome walking around with his strangely silent twin Hufflebuff, say hi!

Adrienna
End Game

Postby Adrienna » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:10 pm

Any of you still playing this?

I made a couple of new characters on Nagafen (PVP), because I have a good friend there that lives far away, and I suddenly had the urge to be an Enchanter again. School is a time sink so I don't have much time to play, but I log on occasionally. If anyone is on Nagafen, I have a 14 Illusionist named Adrienna and a 13 Warden named Zarinne. I'm a Q of course. Freeport is a dump and Neriak is like a maze. PVP in EQ2 is actually pretty fun and great experience.

Plus you get a nifty sig. It's not updated though. I actually have one kill and one death. :P

Last edited by Adrienna on Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prybutok
Staff

Postby Prybutok » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:48 pm

Initially my plan had been to play EQ2 with Tress after she finished school and before she got a job. She had been jonesing to play but unfortunately for that plan she got a job *before* she finished school and now between work/school/gym has no time to play.

And I have zero desire to play another MMO by myself. Well at least until SG:W comes out. I'll try that regardless.
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain." -Captain Murphy

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:01 am

hey big pry and adrie!

pry check your PM inbox, i gave you thr wrong address.

Return to “Agony General”