The funniest thing Venthos did

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Idyaar
End Game

The funniest thing Venthos did

Postby Idyaar » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:00 am

Still to this day I laugh at this video.

http://www.vantageguild.com/stuff/InnovationTrain.avi

OMGOMGOMGOMG Its teh work safe except it has music and it has EQ graphices!!! OMGOMGOMG

WARNING - TENDALUS AND DOOM LIKE TO EAT PUDDING OFF EACH OTHERS NIPPLES - WARNING

Jermz
Sr. N00b

Postby Jermz » Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:34 am

i still have that shit saved on my HD from when he first shared it... classic shit right there.

Vulgra
Peon

Postby Vulgra » Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:10 am

For some reason my comp is still bugged or something, and I don't get any updated video once he's mounted.

But, I just wanted to say, that your Sig is hillarious. I didn't know I had a legendary item, and behold, I've had one since before I installed the game! w00t!
Vulgra 60 Orc Shwoman (Ysera) RIP.

aka
Phaite 60 Troll Priestess (Doomedhammer) RIP.
Mutisha 60 Undead Roguette? (Doomedhammer) RIP.
November 27th, 2004. 10:09pm PST
July 28th, 2006. 3:44am PDT

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:17 am

i thought the funniest thing venthos did was, wait, nevermind the guy was retarded. i bet he's still running around fumbling with his dick in his ass causing pointless guild drama.

Idyaar
End Game

Postby Idyaar » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:24 am

Doomsayer wrote:i thought the funniest thing venthos did was, wait, nevermind the guy was retarded. i bet he's still running around fumbling with his dick in his ass causing pointless guild drama.

Newp - He was caught Z axis sploiting in POF and was banned on all of his accounts. I am surprised we have not heard about him in some other game.

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:38 am

i have, he's in WOW fucking around and was featured in an articule recently, i'll post a link.

www.worldofwar.net/articles/pig13.php

halfway down is the money shot, Vantage reborn and Vendak (venthos alt's name) in the spotlight once again. The article itself is written by some softserve pansy assed mommas boy, but amusing nonetheless.

here's the excerpt of note, sounds awful familier... like this happenned before someplace... OMG it's fucking EQ drama all over again!

The Guild: Vantage. This guild did do some initial growing, and Vendak (the guild leader) is a very active guy. He is good at putting together dungeon crawls and the like, and is a pretty fun guy in general.

The Drama: For whatever reason, the guild didn’t grow beyond a limited size. I don’t know why. I was working nights, so I was a bit disconnected from day-to-day events. But Vantage seemed to suffer from some of the same problems as the second phase of WoG had.

It seemed most Vantage events were organized by either Vendak, the leader, or Chud. The size of the guild was an issue as well. We were on a low population server, which may have affected the guild’s ability to recruit people.

The Bitchfit: Again, no real bitchfit to this one. The problem that affected the guild was that, quite suddenly, Chud left.

He posted a message about his decision on the guild website. He entitled his own post “Chud the Bastard”. In his post, he explained that he wanted to be able to do end-game content. Vantage wasn’t really set up for that. He acknowledged that his leaving might cause a bit of upset, and he apologized for it. Personally, I was never upset with Chud for leaving. I think Chud just needed some like-minded power raiders, and he got tired of running so many events for the rest of us. He left to join some other guild, supposedly composed of power players. His girl Fletcha soon followed.

We hung on in Vantage for a while after that, but the activity level wasn’t great. Chud’s leaving really affected things. Chud and Vendak had, more or less, divided up activities, and led the guild in running instances and whatnot. With Chud gone, our activity level decreased 50%. It wasn’t bad, mind you. It was just kind of meh. And then Elvyra got an invite from her friend Kierae to join the guild Hot Chix.

llanedd
Peon

Postby llanedd » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:44 am

Ironically Iddy, Mainframes are the most reliable computing platform there is.

Idyaar
End Game

Postby Idyaar » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:56 pm

llanedd wrote:Ironically Iddy, Mainframes are the most reliable computing platform there is.

I think that would be the point. Only Blizzard could turn it into a flaming pile of shit.

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:56 pm

not flaming iddy, just a pile of shit.

now if they hired a bunch of queers to manage it....

Paldail
Sr. Peon

Postby Paldail » Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:00 pm

Idyaar wrote:Newp - He was caught Z axis sploiting in POF and was banned on all of his accounts. I am surprised we have not heard about him in some other game.

I thought he was 4 manning the gods in POT.. are you sure it was Fire =)?

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:03 pm

he got caught exploiting and 4 manning fenin.

Tendalus
Sr. Peon

Postby Tendalus » Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:01 pm

I've always hated this fuckbag

Idyaar
End Game

Postby Idyaar » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:46 pm

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:19 am

http://www.agonyguild.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=525

The legend lives on!

And wow, how sexually insecure is Doomsayer? hahaha

-Venthos

P.S. For the record, I was caught killing trash mobs in that one weird zone in Gates of Discord while Z-exploit farming mobs for my Cleric alt's Epic 1.5's "pages" (After having solo'd Venthos' 1.5 and near-solo'd Vendak's 1.5). However, I did Z-exploit dozens upon dozens of gods/creatures before then.

that's best shit you can come up with to respond to me, and you didn't even have the sack to post on our forums, what a pussy. how far the apple has fallen, this whole thread isn't worth it.

Prybutok
Staff

Postby Prybutok » Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:02 pm

how far the apple has fallen, this whole thread isn't worth it.

Wait. Are you saying Venthos is your son? Or is he your Dad? I can't figure out who is supposed to be the apple and who is the tree.
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain." -Captain Murphy

Return to “Agony General”