Hello

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Connections
N00b

Hello

Postby Connections » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:17 pm

Most of you guys dont know me, I am just being curiouse as to who all from Windrunner is over here? I just wanted to say hi to everyone and let you guys know I might be seeing you soon!
Wtb Cool Signature !

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:49 pm

wrong server?

Connections
N00b

Postby Connections » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:53 pm

No, I as well as some of your current member's (Feklar,ilah,ishto,jampam etc.) used to be on an old server named Windrunner. I am currently on a server named Zul'jin but I am looking to go to another server to raid with my old friend's. I was simply seeing how many other old windrunner player's came over here to this server/guild. Just wanted to say hi and basically see how the old crew was doing!
Wtb Cool Signature !

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:26 pm

those guys aren't here anymore we beat them up in the playground and stole their milk money.

Connections
N00b

Postby Connections » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:30 am

I talked to fek and Ilah the other day you can take this post down if you like. The goal was accomplished, doom fek told me you have been picking on him and thats not very nice. Dont steal his money its the only thing his mommy gave him for the week, I know to you it seemed like a day's worth of money but he is poor! I will go over their and make you some arcane power/trinketedx2 (sextant of unstable current proc)/spell stolen avenging wrath/flasked/Brilliant Wizard Oil food and water, that my friend is what I like to call a power meal! So please good sir I beg of you dont pick on little fek or my crazy sounding import tank.
Wtb Cool Signature !

Gonz
End Game

Postby Gonz » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:07 am

Haha import tank. I like that!

Connections
N00b

Postby Connections » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:39 am

Hehe, he used to scare the shit out of me. I was his old gm for a short time and he hardly ever said anything negative or off the wall, I on the other hand am about as random as one can get. One night in Kara we had just killed maiden and out of the blue Ilah goes "Nu uh uhh (like she says) I hope ju neva come back to live, I hate ju. Ju damn bitch I vant to keel you!" I dont think I slept the next week b/c I was scared some Andre the Giant looking beast of a man would come to my house since I made him go back to her, oooh the good times. /sigh
Wtb Cool Signature !

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:09 pm

hey, fek's my new bitchtoy and i'll abuse him as i see fit!

Connections
N00b

Postby Connections » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:18 pm

Better watch out fek is a pharmacist...OF THE STREETS! He will simply give a bottle of Oxycoton (A.K.A. Hillbilly Heroin) to someone to keel you. Just a fair warning.
Wtb Cool Signature !

Return to “Agony General”