Howdy Hey

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Syrilla
N00b

Howdy Hey

Postby Syrilla » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:08 am

I just wanted to shoot out a Howdy Hey and introduce myself a bit.

I have had the pleasure of running with some of the members of Agony, Dojo, Ilah, Pwnox just to name a few and certainly do appreciate the time and consideration that you guys have given me to help me gear up my Pally while tanking for you guys.

Some History of me:
My Main - Qualzarum - is on the server Lightnings Blade and is one of the MT's of Fallout, and am also the warrior class leader. My tanking experience so far is all of Kara, Gruul, Mag, Kazzak, SSC, TK, first 4 bosses in ZA, the first 4 bosses in Hyjal and the first boss in BT, not to mention all regular Outlands Instances in normal and Heroic.

I have 2 alts on LB, Vestirage (Shadow Priest) and Skullgnaw (hunter). My wife had originally rolled the Palidan -Syrilla- and stopped playing her at lvl 17 and was thence forth a bank for my main.

I found a couple of RL friends that ran in Ysera, and decided to transfer servers to hang out and have some fun. I have hence finished levelling her to 70, and have began the pain staking effort of gearing her up to continue my tanking endeavors on this server, as my warrior really doesn't do much, except run 25 mans anymore.

My typical raid days on LB are M/W/Sat, but all other days you can find me on Ysera. Should you guys ever be in need of a tank, please look me up, and I will certainly be up for anything.

To those of you that I have run with, I want to send out my appreciation for a warm welcome, it was certainly the warmest welcome I had received thus far, my RL friends set aside.
If God lives inside us all, like some say He does...well...I certainly hope He like Guiness.

Q

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:16 am

Welcome to ysera, do you have any hot sisters? (unless you are a hot chick yourself, which case are you single?)

Syrilla
N00b

Postby Syrilla » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:27 am

Well,
1) I am male, I figured this would have been deduced from the "This pally was my wife's before she quit playing her"
2) I do have a sister, and she is married
3) Whether she is hot or not, is something I have never taken the time to notice

But, I do thank you for the welcome. :P
If God lives inside us all, like some say He does...well...I certainly hope He like Guiness.

Q

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:31 pm

hahaha, details details!

Tendalus
Sr. Peon

Postby Tendalus » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:10 pm

that just means she's not hot

Return to “Agony General”