Your EQness

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

How high did your main make it in EQ

0-49 - I didn't play much or didn't like the game
12%
50 - I was l33t before Kunark!
No votes
60 - I played hard during the glory days when everyone else played
23%
70 - Overlord Mata Muram ain't got $hit on me!
65%
80 - Yes, I know none of my friends know I still play.
No votes

Total votes: 26

The Gooch
Sr. Peon

Your EQness

Postby The Gooch » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:20 pm

The Triality post got me thinking about some old schoolness.

I played with Appotus Dominus for a bit after everyone went over to WoW. I had pretty decent gear before I logged off one day never to return. I think that was around December of 2005. I didn't know they upped the level cap to 80 until a few minutes ago.
The eyes are the groin of the head - Dwight Schrute

EDINGER INCIDENT - Electronica with a splash of Limon

Fydax
Staff

Postby Fydax » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:38 pm

I think Fydar is stuck at 67, once we discovered that Uqua was a pile of crap, I think that killed the motivation. Then I got deployed, and when I got back WoW had been out for 2 weeks.

Kolthin
Sr. Peon

Postby Kolthin » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:53 pm

Started out with Agony V2 with Lexus as GL. Later down line to do raid times went over to Triality where I finished up my days killing everything there was at the time at lvl 70.

Completed bards 1st Epic v2 serverwide and decided to retire after many of mega train goals where completed. Finished it off with two major trains on Orruar in our raid to wipe it on farm boss with 1% left and Ventos as he was Macro'ing his bard with warp macro's. That one took sometime and two others bards help Lendus and Mica. WRU MS Paint Mentos!!!!!

Took about 1.5yrs off from MMO's then started playing WoW with Agony friends once again.

Kaydog
Sr. Peon

Postby Kaydog » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:06 pm

I saw roshen playing once when I was like level 6 and there were like a ton of people around and I was all like duuuude what are you doing!!! And he was like i'm raiding with AGONY and at first I thought he was in pain and I did not know agony was a guild. Later on stromm joined them and I was like OH MAN I wanna play! So I leveled my ass up and there we go!! Hmm I think my biggest accomplishment (besides the whole quarm thing) is the berserker that me, stromm, and roshen shared got the first beserker epic on the server, that was pretty cool!

I miss EQ a lot, but then I'll go play a free trial and it just doesn't feel like what it used to be, that's okay though there's lots of good memories! Theres a private EQ server coming out soon that only goes up to velious and thats it, so that will be fun to mess around on for some nostalgia.
My friend in Australia really wants to get a new boomerang, but he just can't seem to throw the old one away.

Fydax
Staff

Postby Fydax » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:11 pm

Kaydog wrote:I saw roshen playing once when I was like level 6 and there were like a ton of people around and I was all like duuuude what are you doing!!! And he was like i'm raiding with AGONY and at first I thought he was in pain and I did not know agony was a guild. Later on stromm joined them and I was like OH MAN I wanna play! So I leveled my ass up and there we go!! Hmm I think my biggest accomplishment (besides the whole quarm thing) is the berserker that me, stromm, and roshen shared got the first beserker epic on the server, that was pretty cool!

I miss EQ a lot, but then I'll go play a free trial and it just doesn't feel like what it used to be, that's okay though there's lots of good memories! Theres a private EQ server coming out soon that only goes up to velious and thats it, so that will be fun to mess around on for some nostalgia.

I'll come train KD on your King Tormax raid np, or AoW!

Kolthin
Sr. Peon

Postby Kolthin » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:50 pm

lol KD and King Tormax. That something Veratu can relate with me on. Night it was XBox, me, Veratu and believe one other againt Sawbonze and Gameslash . What a night of trains and EQ style PVP.

Rathic
End Game

Postby Rathic » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:04 pm

i miss eq. i do not miss the addiction.

with that said, i would love to just get my old toon back and play for a bit, but, i have no idea what the old email was anymore and no clue about the info to get at him haha.

oh well!
Rathic - Newb Druid of Agony

Prybutok
Staff

Postby Prybutok » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:28 pm

I only played a warrior in EQ so I *not* miss the game. I miss 72 man raids though, and the giant zones, and the lore.
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain." -Captain Murphy

gluttonie
Peon

Postby gluttonie » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:15 pm

I miss th days of Raid with you guys in EQ. i just never got into the WoW, the new game speak just seemed foreign and it just drove me crazy.
Where did all the good sizzle go?

Fydax
Staff

Postby Fydax » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:22 pm

gluttonie wrote:I miss th days of Raid with you guys in EQ. i just never got into the WoW, the new game speak just seemed foreign and it just drove me crazy.

I probably would feel exactly that about eq now if I tried to play it.

Return to “Agony General”