Gruuls and you

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Lenaman
Sr. Peon

Gruuls and you

Postby Lenaman » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:35 am

Sup guys, how goes?

I'm looking to throw together a PUG of sorts for Gruul's. As I'm sure you all know from my endless spam of public channels we are still recruiting peeps before being able to do 25 man on our own. Right now we are clearing out Kara and having extra 'raid' days doing nothing but sticking our thumbs up our @sses. So, I kind of want to get a jump start on teaching my members the instance. I'm wanting to know if there is any interest from any Agony peeps in filling in the rest of the slots on a Tuesday night. Most likely it wont be this Tuesday the 15th, but Tuesday the 22nd. Would like to get an idea of how much interest there would be on Agony members side. Of course I don't care what toons you want to bring, alts or mains. Having people that know the encounter is > than the gear required to do that instance anyways. ( Although a pimped out tank or two wouldnt hurt )

Please be adviced though, that this will be a learning run for many of those in Triality, so if you don't want to have to go through that, then by all means don't come. There will be a wipe or two :) If you are interested in helping a few people ( who btw are good listeners, just haven't experienced the fights yet ) learn the encounter and get some badges and waste some time, please respond here. Thanks
Roady - 100 Priest
Rillos - 100 Druid
Eclypse - 90 Warlock
Militant - 80 Mage
Charter - 90 Death Knight

Stromm
Staff

Postby Stromm » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:48 am

Most people probably won't be able to go on their mains considering we've brought Gruul back into our normal raid rotation (WRU DST?).

But I'm sure people have lots of alts who may be interested. That being said Good Luck buddy!
STROMMFUUCCKKKKKKK

Return to “Agony General”