Naxxramas

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Dyalad
N00b

Naxxramas

Postby Dyalad » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:36 am

Hello Agony people!

Congrats for your recent Brutallus kill! Hope you're having fun with Felmyst!

Anyways, as the title states, it concerns Naxxramas. Friday I will be hosting a Naxx run for good (and bad) old times sake. However, I need a certain amount of people to make this run viable (20). So I'm looking around for other horde raiding guilds interested in joining me and my other friends and have a blast in Naxx!

I think that you guys aren't raiding on friday, so I don't think that there are any schedule conflicts. The run is scheduled this friday at 7:30PM server time. The cutoff time is 8:00, if by that time there isn't at least 20 people it'll be cancelled.

Information about the run

I'm not attuned! You need to be at least honored with Argent Dawn. When you are, you need to do this quest - http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=9121 , and you're good to go after that!

What's in for me? If you're not an idiot, money from bosses. Rolling on nexus shards, frozen runes, seeing old boss for good old times (or bad old times) sake.

What's the plan? Ideally, that would be to start the run on friday evening, and depending on the outcome, finish it on saturday.

Splinters will be given to Gibbens, because no one really gives a shit about Atiesh and innercircle blehbleh. That's if any splinter drop anyway. - You can bring in your alts if you like, but preferably 70.

I would like to see who would be interested in coming. Please sign on this post if you are interested, and put your character's name please.

Vorssell
Peon

Postby Vorssell » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:42 am

/sighn, ill toatlly be there firday to tear naxx up

ill come on my mage by the by

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:28 am

we're a pacific coast time guild, 7:30 server time the majority of us are at work still or in traffic on the way home.

good luck anyhow, naxx is pretty cool imo.

Dyalad
N00b

Postby Dyalad » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:29 am

Vorssell : Send Dyalad a tell from 7:30 tonight if you are attuned.

Return to “Agony General”