Tank Looking for Work

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Syrilla
N00b

Tank Looking for Work

Postby Syrilla » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:18 am

Many of you know me as Syrilla (Prot Pally tank) that has tanked ZA and Kara with you guys before.

My main (a 5/8 T6 Prot Warrior w/ Bulwark of Azzinoth) was the MT of Fallout on Lightning's Blade.

Fallout has decided to discontinue raiding and has thus disbanded. This has left an MT out of work.

I was wondering of you guys are in need of a Tank.

Tank sets include:
Mitigation Set
Stam Set
Block Set
ALL resist sets
and well geared DPS set

Only items missing from my tank set are the tank belt from Bloodboil and the faceplate from Illidan.
Have tanked all bosses up to and including 1st boss in Sunwell.

Please let me know of you guys think you could fit me in.
Sincerely,
Qualzarum aka Syrilla
If God lives inside us all, like some say He does...well...I certainly hope He like Guiness.

Q

ILAH
Sr. Peon

Postby ILAH » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:39 am

Hey buddy,
I'm not seing your pally for a long time.
Did you move him to your current server?
I'm not sure if we need another tank for the guild (officers decides) but I'm always heaving trouble finding a tank for ZA and Kara.
Log on to your pally if he is still in our server!
Hey hey!

Syrilla
N00b

Postby Syrilla » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:06 am

Hey Ilah!!

Long time so see man!

Well, my pally is still on Ysera, but I haven't played her since Sunwell came out. Things have been pretty busy on Lightning's Blade for me to find the time to play the pally.

1) Had to get my main all the rep with Shattered Sun and we started Running Sunwell.
2) We had some raiders leave so I had to get my Shadow Priest and Hunter up to fill in the raid slots where dps was absent...

It's been pretty rough, and as a result, haven't really found the time to get back to Ysera and keep moving forward. Well, since my guild disbanded, I am looking for a new guild to keep raiding with.

Would like to keep raiding on my tank, but am willing to use what ever class I have that might benefit you guys. Hopefully you guys can find some room for me.

Anyways, my time right now is trying to find a new raiding guild. If this doesn't move as fast as I would like, you will prolly see me back on my pally here in a few.
If God lives inside us all, like some say He does...well...I certainly hope He like Guiness.

Q

Fydax
Staff

Postby Fydax » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:05 am

Unfortunately, unless Kommisar or I have to cut back our playtime significantly, we would not have a spot for another prot Warrior.

Mckaime
End Game

Postby Mckaime » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:22 pm

Fydax wrote:Unfortunately, unless Kommisar or I have to cut back our playtime significantly, we would not have a spot for another prot Warrior.

Or maybe we vote you out of office? friggin tyrants

Fydax
Staff

Postby Fydax » Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:38 pm

Mckaime wrote:
Fydax wrote:Unfortunately, unless Kommisar or I have to cut back our playtime significantly, we would not have a spot for another prot Warrior.

Or maybe we vote you out of office? friggin tyrants

Are you offering to tank? o_0

Return to “Agony General”