Lexus is Fighting Cancer!!!

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Lexus
N00b

Lexus is Fighting Cancer!!!

Postby Lexus » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:34 pm

Hey Agony,

On Saturday, October 18th I am going to have a LOT of fun. Not only am I going to get to play video games for 24 hours straight, but I am also going to be raising money and awareness to fight pediatric cancer. The program is called Extra Life.

Cancer attacks kids across all demographic and geographic lines. It is ruthless and very scary for both a child and their family. It’s my hope that through Extra Life and other programs that raise money for research and treatment, we will continue to see the amazing strides that we have seen in the past 20 years.

Please consider sponsoring my efforts for just 1 dollar per hour ($24). If you can do more, that would be fantastic! But anything helps… a lot.

To sponsor me right now, please visit this link or copy and paste it into your browser.

http://waystogive. texaschildrens. org/NetCommunity/Page. aspx?pid=210&srcid=211&frsid=246.

To learn more about Extra Life, including information on how to sign up and field a team of your own, please visit:

http://extralife. sarcasticgamer. com

On behalf of children everywhere fighting cancer,

THANK YOU.

Steven Brown (Lexus Retired)

Lexus
N00b

Postby Lexus » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:35 pm

PS

Hope everyone is doing well.

Lexus
N00b

Postby Lexus » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:40 pm

Last ditch effort to peddle you all for donations, just under 3 weeks left. A simple 24$ will go a long ways.

Thanks everyone!

llanedd
Peon

Postby llanedd » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:35 am

Lexus wrote:Last ditch effort to peddle you all for donations, just under 3 weeks left. A simple 24$ will go a long ways.

Got to this late, is it too late to donate?

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:02 am

was a few months ago

Return to “Agony General”