BT Saturday Oct 18//SWP Saturday Oct 25

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Clementine
N00b

BT Saturday Oct 18//SWP Saturday Oct 25

Postby Clementine » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:13 pm

After a ridiculously easy SSC run last night from a PuG made of AotP/RotH and EC members, it was made clear that many members of RotH and EC would like to destroy Black Temple again, and see just how far we can get into Sunwell.

As a result, I would like to get together a raid of skilled members from several guilds to do a Black Temple run this coming Saturday, and a Sunwell run the following Saturday. For the BT run, well geared alts can come; however, Sunwell will be mains only for RotH/EC. As Agony members will be saved to this instance, I will allow well geared alts on a case by case basis. We have a good core of people that are interested in coming to both raids - there will be no wasted time explaining fights, just handing out assignments and pulling.

Loot priority will still go to Main spec > Off spec, with main spec being your spec at the time of the raid. Alts will have equal priority with mains. Loot will be set to Master Looter as some items in BT/Sunwell will still have prestige in the xpac.

Raid invites will go out at 7:00pm, with the intent that first pull will occur at 7:15pm. If you are interested in attending, please post here, send me an ingame mail, etc. Let me know which nights you are available, and what class/spec you are.

~Clem

Return to “Agony General”