Hello Agony

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Syco
N00b

Hello Agony

Postby Syco » Sun May 31, 2009 2:33 pm

I recently filled out an application for this guild and I was just wondering if I have any chance of actually getting into the guild. To be honest the only guilds I applied to were Agony and Vindication. I've yet to hear from either but if I had my choice I would definitely prefer to run with you guys for the simple fact that I was checking out your forums and you guys were be a better fit for me as far as guild dynamics and such, and also I would be able to raid all of your raiding days.

I can understand if you guys are either full for your 25 mans, or you just don't need another resto shaman, but if it's at all possible to at least get an answer as to whether I have a chance or not would be fantastic because I pretty much already decided that If i don't get into Agony I'm probably going to /wowquit because it isn't worth it for me to go to any other guild since that would be a downgrade for me.

Anyway, thank you for the time to read my post and I look forward to hearing from you.

Veratu
Guild Leader aka BossGnome(tm)

Postby Veratu » Sun May 31, 2009 5:07 pm

We're always looking for solid players, we recently received a shit load of apps, so we're just trying to weed through them and get in touch with people on raid nights.

Just make sure you're in agonyteam and one of the officers will be in contact with you.

-V
Classic moments in Agony history:
Clarnin says out of character "CHEAL TO ONNESSA"
Minimeatz has been slain by Saryn

Who are you supposed to heal again?
--
The power house of Agony DPS and it's just 2 people!
*Minimeatz, Serafina, Nukiin, Blastiin, Atomiic, Tesia, Shorticus, Ionn, Elektron, Gnutron

Syco
N00b

Postby Syco » Sun May 31, 2009 9:05 pm

Awesome, thank you very much for the response. :D

Return to “Agony General”