I'm confused

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Tendalus
Sr. Peon

I'm confused

Postby Tendalus » Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:45 pm

Well for a few days now I've been trying to find out why I was kicked out of Agony. After talking to the leadership of the guild, I'm still completely in the dark.

I came back to WoW and Agony and got myself to 60 recently. Just getting flagged about a week ago, I attended the first raids available to me. I'm on every single day for hours. I took an forum announced vacation for my spring break for the past week, and I came home to find my forum access and tag removed.

I received no warnings (ever) about removal from the guild. I have never had a problem with my membership in the several years that I have been a part of the Agony crew. I fully intend to advance my character and to continue to help others in the guild whenever possible.

I talked to a bunch of you about helping to support my retagging, and for those of you who I haven't - I'm asking your help here. Thanks guys, and I hope to see you all again in guildchat soon.

Jermz
Sr. N00b

Postby Jermz » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:04 am

word on the street is that you flat out sucked and just didn't fit the mold anymore.

Kyokan
Sr. Peon

Postby Kyokan » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:29 am

Ouch Jermz, thats kinda cold.

Tend, I dont really know you that well. But I do remember you from Agony way back when I played EQ. You've never said or done anything rude towards me. So you are ok in my book. I dont know the details of what happened in regards to you being removed. But for what it is worth, I hope everything works out for you. I'm sure you have some bad feelings towards the guild right now. I hope you wont feel that way about everyone with <agony> next to their name. Good luck.

Veratu
Guild Leader aka BossGnome(tm)

Postby Veratu » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:32 am

Oh Jermz ... how I miss you my good friend... that .. was .. pure classic owning.

Wish you were rollin with us homie...

-V

Tryte
Sr. Peon

weee

Postby Tryte » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:36 am

SOO sooo wrong Jermz =) Reroll horde Jermzy bring Ashk and Binks with you!! Keep Kerai on Hyjal though =)

Rathic
End Game

Postby Rathic » Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:37 pm

drama drama drama.

i miss you jermzypoo...

SHHHHhhhh...... Death is Coming!
Rathic - Newb Druid of Agony

Jermz
Sr. N00b

Postby Jermz » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:10 pm

Sorry if I added fuel to the flame here, I said what I said jokingly. I really have no clue what happened. Didn't think Tendaho could actually get kicked out of Agony unless he raped someone's mother =x

The word on the street was me making some shit up! =P

SOO sooo wrong Jermz =) Reroll horde Jermzy bring Ashk and Binks with you!! Keep Kerai on Hyjal though =)

I have a level 10 Jermz on doomhammer (undead warrior, I'm sure I'll be real usefull in 2008 when i turn 60, so we'll see).

Um, Ashk is dinking around with Kerai on DDO atm. I think the server stability combined with leading raids and disenchanting 85% of AQ loot kinda burned them out. Binks still plays though.

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:55 pm

you know jermz if Hyjal wasn't a rampant greeding grounds for flaming queers and anal rapists i'd make an alt there and cyber you.

oh that reminds me, tell Kerai i said hello

Rathic
End Game

Postby Rathic » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:00 pm

since im a stupid dickhead loser for:

"not having your back"

and

"making stupid posts on your thread"

Fuck you :)

I hope you find something better in life to dwell upon in the future... rather than devoting time of yours to things that have long since been dead to you and the rest of us.

Do me a favor and take your tempermental, blood filled, PMSing vagina and go sit on a road cone. Ass.
Rathic - Newb Druid of Agony

Veratu
Guild Leader aka BossGnome(tm)

Postby Veratu » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:40 pm

Kind of a random post Rathic... I assume you received tells in game that prompted this ...

Anyways, back to work..

-V

Kanchi
End Game

Postby Kanchi » Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:07 am

alrighty...

Vulgra
Peon

Postby Vulgra » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:02 am

Holy flaming cock-monkeys Batman! Isnt' this thread dead yet?
Vulgra 60 Orc Shwoman (Ysera) RIP.

aka
Phaite 60 Troll Priestess (Doomedhammer) RIP.
Mutisha 60 Undead Roguette? (Doomedhammer) RIP.
November 27th, 2004. 10:09pm PST
July 28th, 2006. 3:44am PDT

hoeser
N00b

Postby hoeser » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:29 am

/furnace tendalus

I still don't care how many hitpoints you have.

Actually I don't care either way, never had any beefs with you for real. But what do I know, I'm level 27.
Upgreydd <80 Death Knight>
Hoeser <80 Warlock> [retired]
Dark Iron

Return to “Agony General”