How cheap can this get...

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

Regnak
Peon

Postby Regnak » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:16 pm

lol Some of these posts are truly classic.

No matter how things work out Dan good luck with your parents. With a little cool-off time and your mom helping you out, I'm sure you'll be back in no-time! You think dealing with your parents is bad, try a girlfriend who doesn't play WoW... :roll:

Regnak

Fiori
Peon

Postby Fiori » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:29 pm

Silly, you have to find a mate that games!

Ask Verato, Shade, Remagi or Feivolos. /nod

<3
Fio
"I can kill you with my mind." - River Tam, Serenity

kakarotto
Peon

Postby kakarotto » Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:50 pm

Regnak wrote:lol Some of these posts are truly classic.

No matter how things work out Dan good luck with your parents. With a little cool-off time and your mom helping you out, I'm sure you'll be back in no-time! You think dealing with your parents is bad, try a girlfriend who doesn't play WoW... :roll:

Regnak

My girlfriend doesn't play WoW... she doesn't even has a computer! She is beautiful and when she tells me to go with her, its kinda hard becuase she is always there waiting for me lol.. but she understands WoW is awesome :P.... and she is fine with it.

Regnak
Peon

Postby Regnak » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:22 pm

Where do I sign up? :shock:

Regnak

kakarotto
Peon

Postby kakarotto » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:07 pm

Hey so, atm is the guild doing BL? or MC? as raiding nights?

Arly
End Game

Postby Arly » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:13 pm

We will be farming MC until pigs fly. Or until there's no more upgrades in there for anyone, or until NT is the only one that still wants stuff outta there :P No worries man, if you ever get to raid with us on Sundays again, there will be plently of upgrades for you, we've already got some nice purples going to people who are there for the first time, even an app. It was plate too :P Yer missin out!

It's ok though, by the time you can go to MC with us again all the loot will be yours cause everyone else will have it.

So once you convince your pop to let you play again, your next step is to get him to let you play on Sundays, or convince Verato to do MC on a day you can be there. The first one is your best bet. Every Sunday we are going to be doing at least the first 8 bosses, so if you can't be on Sundays, yer pretty much screwed for all your warrior gear. :(

llanedd
Peon

Postby llanedd » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:37 pm

Fiori wrote:Silly, you have to find a mate that games!

Ask Verato, Shade, Remagi or Feivolos. /nod

<3
Fio

Or sothkiya

/me bears his ass

Idyaar
End Game

Postby Idyaar » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:22 am

Braindrop wrote:Kill him. Hide the body.

QFT

Paldail
Sr. Peon

Re: How cheap can this get...

Postby Paldail » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:04 am

kakarotto wrote: ps: the worse thing is that I pay 1/2 the house bills, its my own bought pc and still all that is taken for granted :/

Hmmm they make you pay the bills... at 17?? Sounds like something illegal!

kakarotto
Peon

Re: How cheap can this get...

Postby kakarotto » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:55 am

Arrowup wrote:
kakarotto wrote: ps: the worse thing is that I pay 1/2 the house bills, its my own bought pc and still all that is taken for granted :/

Hmmm they make you pay the bills... at 17?? Sounds like something illegal!

Well, they don't make enough so to get a better standart of living I like to donate to the cause.

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:46 am

if you're paying so much of the bills it sounds like your family has bigger problems than your ability to play an oline game. seriously if you're paying for half your parents shit then you should have a lot more say in wtf goes on in that house. give them a curfew, tell your mom to have some fucking dinner on the table when you get home. tell your dad to stop being a slackass and provide for his family, it's his job.

i'll be damned if i ever allowed my kid to pay my bills, assuming i ever had children. if you're helping support your folks now, what's going to happen to them when you leave home, you gonna keep mailing them your money?

gluttonie
Peon

Postby gluttonie » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:57 am

I agree with doom, if you pay for half the bills then your parents have no say in what you do with your free time and extra money, you are mature enough to pay for half thier bills then they should leave you alone.
Where did all the good sizzle go?

Prybutok
Staff

Postby Prybutok » Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:00 pm

Family is family though. In principle I agree that if they are going to treat you enough like an adult that they will take your money to pay for bills they should give you the respect that comes with such responsibility. At the same time they are still parents not roommates and will always feel they must protect you.

I bet your Dad had just heard a sermon about video games or read something that great blithering idiot Jack Thompson wrote about how video games are training our children to become murderers. Maybe all you need to do is talk to your Dad calmly and ask him if he thinks you are a bad person and if he trusts you.
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain." -Captain Murphy

kakarotto
Peon

Postby kakarotto » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:30 pm

I plan to talk to him tonight. I know it will turnout good.

kakarotto
Peon

Postby kakarotto » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:06 am

w00t SEE YA EVERYBODY ON SATURDAY! :D

Return to “Agony General”