hey...

This is where general Agony discussion takes place.

Moderator: Staff

stakka
N00b

hey...

Postby stakka » Fri May 04, 2012 1:42 pm

Hey guys. Perhaps some of you remember me. I was a cleric for awhile in the guild back some years. I have recently been scouting out Guild Wars 2, which is looking very cool, and ended up seeing some old EQ videos on youtube. Anyone planning on playing this? Wasn't even sure if this site still existed. Nostalgia swept over me as soon as I saw this forum.

Anybody still in any contact with Tendalus? I used to have his phone number and would play Halo 3 with him and occasionally speak on the phone when one of us was drunk enough. I lost contact with him awhile back now, last I remember he was in pharma school. Does anybody have his email? It'd be interesting to catch up, it's been probably about 4 years.

If anybody sees this and remembers me, I apologize haha... I probably was an asshole and said some offensive things back in the EQ days. It's amazing how much life has changed since 2003... I don't even live in America any longer. Anyways, I hope you guys are doing well in whatever it is that you're currently involved in.
Contentment protects one even from catching a cold. Has a woman who knew she was well dressed ever caught a cold? - I am assuming she was hardly dressed at all.

stakka
N00b

Postby stakka » Fri May 04, 2012 1:44 pm

LOL, still have a Nietzsche quote as my sig! I can read him in German now!
Contentment protects one even from catching a cold. Has a woman who knew she was well dressed ever caught a cold? - I am assuming she was hardly dressed at all.

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Fri May 04, 2012 4:12 pm

tendalina fuckchop graduated last i heard then married his cousin and had inbred flipper babies or someshit - this may be all wrong,

hella people are still floating around and whatnot - disturbingly enough a lot of people are playing EQ again since it went ftp.

Prybutok
Staff

Postby Prybutok » Fri May 04, 2012 8:07 pm

Hiya Stakka. Tend lurks about here now and then. You should be able to catch him eventually if you leave him a message here.

Where do you live now?
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain." -Captain Murphy

stakka
N00b

Postby stakka » Sat May 05, 2012 12:11 am

Cool. I am living in Basel, Switzerland now for a little over a year. I must say, it is wonderful here. I don't even have to own a car! The language was a bit difficult at first since I knew hardly any German at all. I wouldn't say I am fluent now, but I can hold a conversation and discuss complex ideas and such. Will be studying again in the fall at the uni here, which I'm excited about.

Prybutok
Staff

Postby Prybutok » Sat May 05, 2012 7:11 pm

That's awesome Stakka. You know what's not awesome? Before I replied to this I tried to "like" it. =(
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain." -Captain Murphy

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Sun May 06, 2012 10:18 pm

lol @ pry, you're cute

stakka
N00b

Postby stakka » Mon May 07, 2012 1:00 am

haha, Pry... I chuckled and then my first reaction was also to click "like" =x

scarboar
Sr. Peon

Postby scarboar » Tue May 08, 2012 9:41 am

I think I remember you...

http://tilbilly.ca/temp/index.php?download=Team%20Ramrod%20-%202003%20-%20Pile%20Of%20Ass%20-%2012%20-%20The%20Stakka%20Song.mp3

You were the first improv song we did, you should be honoured.

I saw Tendalus online in EQ a few weeks ago (he sent me a tell) so I can only assume he's still around.

stakka
N00b

Postby stakka » Tue May 08, 2012 1:12 pm

lol...

If it vindicates you, I recognize these days that Canada tends to have better infrastructure than America.

Kaydog
Sr. Peon

Postby Kaydog » Tue May 08, 2012 2:02 pm

That's because they don't have any rivers clogging the place up
My friend in Australia really wants to get a new boomerang, but he just can't seem to throw the old one away.

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Tue May 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Positive reasons for Canada:

hockey
gravy fries
maple syrup
easy access to prescription drugs at reasonable prices
a river free countryside to enjoy

Negatives associated with Canada:

police on horseback leaving shit all over
fruity pebbles colored money
Canadian medical insurance doesn't cover breast implants

scarboar
Sr. Peon

Postby scarboar » Thu May 10, 2012 8:43 am

Kaydog wrote:That's because they don't have any rivers clogging the place up

Haha this genuinely made me lol.

Doomsayer wrote:Positive reasons for Canada:

hockey
gravy fries
maple syrup
easy access to prescription drugs at reasonable prices
a river free countryside to enjoy

Negatives associated with Canada:

police on horseback leaving shit all over
fruity pebbles colored money
Canadian medical insurance doesn't cover breast implants

I think it's worth mentioning that I have never seen a mountie or police office (they are different) on a horse in person ever...in my life. Hell, I've probably never really even seen a mountie outside of stupid Canadian ceremonies.

Rathic
End Game

Postby Rathic » Thu May 10, 2012 4:43 pm

Oh.. I miss and love this.
Rathic - Newb Druid of Agony

Doomsayer
End Game

Postby Doomsayer » Mon May 14, 2012 8:44 am

scarboar wrote:
I think it's worth mentioning that I have never seen a mountie or police office (they are different) on a horse in person ever...in my life. Hell, I've probably never really even seen a mountie outside of stupid Canadian ceremonies.

who cares, what we really need is a full scale revolution to get canadian healthcare to cover breast implants, it makes me sad to think there's a whole country of flat chested girls that are missing out on two of the most wonderful additions possible.

Return to “Agony General”